Watch This Rare Color Footage Of Black Wall Street, Only footage of Tulsa riots on Camera

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Man what the fukk.

Seriously what is wrong with us???? Why we took and why are we continuing to take this shyt?

This shyt is so confusing...

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
you got a pic of this Doug Miller who wrote this?
Sure, he's white. Admittedly I haven't vetted his credentials and absolutely don't want to present his article's claim as gospel. Him being white changes things since I don't know what position he's playing yet.

I heard the article mentioned in passing since I live here and try to learn and read as much about what happened as I can. My apologies for getting us off track and I'll take an L if he's on bull.

Respect to you by the way as I wish your posts got more love and didn't get written off immediately.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Man what the fukk.

Seriously what is wrong with us???? Why we took and why are we continuing to take this shyt?

This shyt is so confusing...

Unfortunately, shyt is worldwide. You can't escape this shyt in any civilized region of the world on any livable Continent.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the jealous nature of the cracka
is a powerful thing.
it's a reason they would cut the dikks
off of black men they lynched.
they are more obsessed with the
black penis than they women are.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know we can bring those days back but it has to be a concerted effort. 30 or more families buying property in a place that is affordable and making trade via internet while building quality physical infrastructure for us. These things are possible.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Sure, he's white. Admittedly I haven't vetted his credentials and absolutely don't want to present his article's claim as gospel. Him being white changes things since I don't know what position he's playing yet.

I heard the article mentioned in passing since I live here and try to learn and read as much about what happened as I can. My apologies for getting us off track and I'll take an L if he's on bull.

Respect to you by the way as I wish your posts got more love and didn't get written off immediately.
First off this board is filled with cacs so of course some of the things me and others say will get written off and derailed. Secondly, whoever wrote that is obviously white. First he tried to downplay and outright deny that the reason for the destruction of the city was due to whites jealousy of blacks and then he tried the "white saviour" technique by highlighting how whites helped in the aftermath and even threw in a pic of a white man holding a black baby for good measure:dead:

Mr-Dawson.jpg

The intentions of that article, which is to lessen any guilt white people may have watching this, is obvious.

Fukk a Doug Miller:camby:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: They were on the way to rise and power but yet these cacs are so scared and always find the way to destory us before we became too POWER.

:pacspit: these cacs

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Unfortunately, shyt is worldwide. You can't escape this shyt in any civilized region of the world on any livable Continent.

It's like a curse breh or some shyt that click in the 1500s that said ok color folks your time is up for now.

Whites truly are the sickest "people" on Earth. Nobody can match their level of depravity.

Breh they are not human but Neatherthdals that mix with Humans. The ancient Egyptians called them devil's and killed them endlessly which baffles me even more about these creatures because they claim groups of people who hated them like viruses.

the jealous nature of the cracka
is a powerful thing.
it's a reason they would cut the dikks
off of black men they lynched.
they are more obsessed with the
black penis than they women are.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Because we Man in the highest form when they see us they see the creator rather it is energy or a God.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

listen to someone who was there.

:mjcry:

That was enlightening, and sad at the same time. It's amazing her view point at 6 with so much racism surrounding her during segregation cuz at 6 I knew things weren't right between black and white growing up in a middle class mostly white neighborhood.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Wallstreet movie Needs to be made!

:feedme:

This!

But they probably don't want this movie to be made cause its just reminds everybody how evil cacs truly were but unless they want to put a white saviour in that movie just to be fronting like :duck: "See not all white people are bad and evil"

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This!

But they probably don't want this movie to be made cause its just reminds everybody how evil cacs truly were but unless they want to put a white saviour in that movie just to be fronting like :duck: "See not all white people are bad and evil"

The only historical black movie without a real or fictional white savior was Nate Parker's Birth of a Nation. And you know how that went. :mjpls:

Even Rosewood had John Voight and that little white kid who at the end said testified on the residents of Rosewood's behalf.

:manny: But that's the give and take with these movies. I mean the movie has to do well financially and if that means putting a white character real/fake in it so it can resonate with audiences and gross the money the studio needs to green light more historical black docs then so be it. We got the Internet for fact checking.