Wasteland 3 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Trying to get that level 2 chassis but i spent my money on some dumb ass armor i found in a chest two minutes later smh

DO NOT BUY guns and armor in this game.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Good looking. I am about to finish up what would be like my 10th playthrough of New Vegas, that's why I am interested in this game anyway. Should I play Wasteland 2 first or nah?

Its not needed but the game is good just a lil dated
Trying to get that level 2 chassis but i spent my money on some dumb ass armor i found in a chest two minutes later smh

shyt i had to buy guns i was getting slaughtered till i upgraded. But once i did i was clapping everybody :bustback:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, the choices in this game are absolutely brutal. I’ve never played a game where. I feel like such a POS for doing the right thing sometimes. You’re punished way to harshly for bucking the system... Maybe that’s a good thing because a lot of f these games give you choice but they never feel like there’s real penalties for going one way or the other.

This shyt is too hard :(

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

depends

armor isn't that big of a deal if you're playing smart and aggressive early on. guns though? around level 10 or so you NEED to be able to lay enemies down fast because they can get some real grimy shyt going if you let em

plus bosses will have have HP in the thousands :dead: you better have a way to get that armor off and abilities that cause some sort of synergy

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
depends

armor isn't that big of a deal if you're playing smart and aggressive early on. guns though? around level 10 or so you NEED to be able to lay enemies down fast because they can get some real grimy shyt going if you let em

plus bosses will have have HP in the thousands :dead: you better have a way to get that armor off and abilities that cause some sort of synergy
I'm hurting for good armor right now, all my people are paper soft outside of one character.

I also have no heavy gun user.

I might end up bushing a few characters because of the overlap.

Question though... do characters on the bench still get exp?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm hurting for good armor right now, all my people are paper soft outside of one character.

:huhldup::huhldup:

and yeah, bench players still get exp

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps

I got 1 sniper 2 ARs two revolvers and a shot gun right now making quick work out of a lot of shyt. And the shotgun is the weakest gun out of the bunch. Just finished denver so that tells you where Im at gamewise. Havent had a problem with the no heavy user.

Might run with 2 snipers on the second playthrough though they are OP for taking out the guys with alot of health.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I open every fight with a rocket or grenade after sliding my heavy gunner into position - then next turn I unload the 50 on whoever got the most heart left :mjlol: I gave him that quirk where he takes 33% more damage but gives out 33% in return. Anchors every fight so far.

Two of my characters are straight up worthless in a real fight at this point.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I open every fight with a rocket or grenade after sliding my heavy gunner into position - then next turn I unload the 50 on whoever got the most heart left :mjlol: I gave him that quirk where he takes 33% more damage but gives out 33% in return. Anchors every fight so far.

Two of my characters are straight up worthless in a real fight at this point.

I started ending up with some dead weight, you jsut gotta equip something else on them or find a way to make them useful. Lucia Wesson was kind of useless to me for a while before i realized small guns included shot guns and i could turn her shotgun into a ice gun. Now I rip

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Divinity 2 is the best out of all these but its turn based so you aint gonna like it lmao

divinity is the worse. Hard for no reason. Completely annoying turn system.

Age of Wonders 3 planetfall though...

Not an RPG but their combat is lit. Massive customization

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
this game is glitchy as fukk. I've already put over 10 hours into it and it's so fun I tolerate the crashes, menu glitches, and shyt like that but man it's really fukkin annoying. they really need to stop releasing games half assed like this.

every fight I get into if my scout takes cover he runs in place and slams into the wall over and over, non stop, except on his own turn. had to turn the vibration off because the controller just kept shaking. there's absolutely no reason why this bug wasn't caught before release.