Washington Post: "White Women Are Drinking Themselves to Death (PHOTOS)

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is very noticeable if you go to a sporting event or a bar with a mixed crowd. Black women will order a drink and babysit it. A lot of white women act as if they have the intention of getting drunk. Their behavior changes drastically to the point of being even more slutty.
Fixed:noah:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Its so accepted in the white community, that if your around a bunch of white people and your not drinking they'll ask you why.

I read an article about some white chick that was in college, that wasn't trying to drink and when she would go out to parties, she would fill a martini glass with water and put an olive in just so people wouldn't ask her why she wasn't drinking. I just think about those reality shows like the Real World, Jersey Shore how every night they drink, dance, fight and fukk. I remember that one Jersey Shore episode where Snooki was drinking all day, like she left work for a break and took so long her boss came and found her at the bar.

I watch those Jail shows, where they throw people in the drunk tank, I bet it smells horrible in there. Like vomit, self tanner, wet dog,sweat and ass, I bet its not safe to breathe in

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
34rgmy9.jpg

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
This is true I work in an office with a bunch of 22 to 30 year old white women and we have two kegs on each floor and these white women will drink Solo Cup beers like nothing. Good for them let those women drink let them get f***** up and let their demise be Amplified. What worries me is that our sisters are basically following right behind what they do they copy every single thing that they do anyways so it's drinking will probably be a problem with black women too

Did you see the chart? Black women are good...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did i see the chart, black women are good?!? Dear lord :snoop:
Go outside

Look at the next charts of Alcoholic related deaths and binge drinkers. Black women are at a much lower risk for those than White and Hispanic women. Yeah black women drink but control their liquor obviously given these stats.

@MysticMonroe I've been in after work functions and white people would ask me "WHY AREN'T YOU DRINKING?!"

:stopitslime: Because I'm not comfortable drinking with your drunk ass and I don't get enjoyment from drinking. My mother and father also never drink when it comes to work, even rarely at home. I may drink a bit but I don't keep alcohol, outside of the occasional wine, at my place.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
This is very noticeable if you go to a sporting event or a bar with a mixed crowd. Black women will order a drink and babysit it. A lot of white women act as if they have the intention of getting drunk. Their behavior changes drastically to the point of being obnoxious.
Joe Mixon had to drop an example of one of those obnoxious drunk cac women :pachaha:

Daps to OP for posting this. I know white women be drinking like hell but never knew the stats behind it :jbhmm:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Cac brehs dying from heroin, brehettes dying from alcohol, both dying from the sun and cancer

:mjcry: thank u Lord, u the real mvp
:pachaha:

Yep, white women are drinking, and accusing anyone within 5 ft of rape. Swear its the elephant in the room that feminists wont touch because women don't believe in personal responsibility. Rape Culture is alcohol abuse culture with emotionally volatile twits who either can't remember whether they gave consent, or feel ashamed about their actions.
:whoo: You speaking that real but folks will duck that part of it. I saw the most "I only date white guys" beckys turn into loving black men all of a sudden while drunk as hell. I :ufdup: every time. I don't have time for them waking up with regrets and crying rape :childplease:
As a guy that has multiple drinks per week. Alcohol is fukked. It's crazy that it's legal while other drugs are controlled.

Alcohol will fukk your life up :smh:
No lie...dealt with plenty coming into the hospital for detox :damn: hands down the most annoying patients to care for tbh. Only because alcohol detox is so tough
This very minute, I'm watching this documentary on HBO about alcoholism, and the segment that's on now is about these lush ass cacettes that get together and "sip" wine. shyt is just :scust:watching these privileged ass bytches acting like they ain't got a problem.

Name?