Washington Post: "White Women Are Drinking Themselves to Death (PHOTOS)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
White women love to drink, I've seen this friend of my brother's wife down bottles of wine like they were water. I try my best not to hang around white folks these days, especially ones who like to get that liquor in them.

Facts to the point they got the Media making it seem getting drunk on Wine is "classy".
:stopitslime:

It's called being an alcoholic Becky.
:usure:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
tumblr_mw6mbjnaax1qgrki5o1_500_1413465158.gif

Drink it all bytchs! :demonic:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
White girls I'm facebook friends with always be bragging about drinking cocktails in their pictures and sharing buzzfeed articles about how many different ways to drink wine there are and stupid gifs involving being drunk as the punchline :what:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Between this and the whole "if we're both drunk and we sleep together then that means you raped me" shyt, I have no idea why any man of any race would want to mess with a white woman that drinks

Man stop. This happens with all bytches. nikkaz better not get it twisted that bytches from other races can't jam nikkaz up too :rudy:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've worked with many white women over the years.

Going home and polishing a bottle of wine in the middle of the week ain't shyt to them :huhldup:

Then you go out and see them drunk as hell off cocktails out in the city :dahell: I'm like "bytch you're in your 40s, get your shyt together" or they're in their 20s barely able to walk, getting carried and supported by some simp or their friends :scusthov:

Thats how they get Blacked breh. Fukk em let buford sukk the cuck nut out of them and clean em up

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Look at the next charts of Alcoholic related deaths and binge drinkers. Black women are at a much lower risk for those than White and Hispanic women. Yeah black women drink but control their liquor obviously given these stats.

@MysticMonroe I've been in after work functions and white people would ask me "WHY AREN'T YOU DRINKING?!"

:stopitslime: Because I'm not comfortable drinking with your drunk ass and I don't get enjoyment from drinking. My mother and father also never drink when it comes to work, even rarely at home. I may drink a bit but I don't keep alcohol, outside of the occasional wine, at my place.

Dude all the time. I remember it being close to my 21st birthday and I was talking to some white co-workers. And I swear their eyes light up when I said I'm about to turn 21. Like "oh you got to get drunk!!" and they give me confused looks when I say I don't drink.

I don't want black people to get so comfortable with drinking like white people are. I wonder what the statistics are with how many white men have had sex with a chick when she's drunk. Thats one of the main reasons I dont drink, there are too many cases of dudes raping girls when they are passed out drunk and guys dont see a problem with it. Its the whole drinking and possibly not remembering what I did. The only time I have drank was around family and friends, someone who I knew if I passed out they would take care of me.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I just know cacs can down a lot of booze.
And it seems they all smoke, even the ancient ones almost dead will light up.

Face will look like aged leather and they sound like someone shoved rocks into their necks.

Don't need them problems :wow: