Washington Post: "White Women Are Drinking Themselves to Death (PHOTOS)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Now fukk CACs like Christie want to have "compassion" and "help those suffering from a disease" of drug abuse. Yet their war on drugs basically ripped a family member of mines from me. Don't come to me for NO sympathy. fukk'em. Lock they asses up
2wbs5qs.jpg

He tells a story about his friend who was living the dream life, got hurt and hooked on pain killers and ruined his life. Worth looking up on youtube if you haven't seen it.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these lists are bullshyt....always check the source

What is their true intention, we know Wapo is a propaganda rag of a news paper

Lot are list have political intention behind them.....not to be trusted

Not to cape but White women in the US tend to exercise more than other groups as well...they def do drink more

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He tells a story about his friend who was living the dream life, got hurt and hooked on pain killers and ruined his life. Worth looking up on youtube if you haven't seen it.
Okay :yeshrug: fukk him and his friend. I can guarantee if it was someone who didn't resemble him and the drug they were hooked on wasn't destroying white neighborhoods, he'd be all about locking up the "scourge" of society and no fukks given how families were being destroyed due to the drug problem and Americas answer to that problem. No sympathy. fukk him and his junkie friend

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:pachaha:

:whoo: You speaking that real but folks will duck that part of it. I saw the most "I only date white guys" beckys turn into loving black men all of a sudden while drunk as hell. I :ufdup: every time. I don't have time for them waking up with regrets and crying rape :childplease:

No lie...dealt with plenty coming into the hospital for detox :damn: hands down the most annoying patients to care for tbh. Only because alcohol detox is so tough

Name?
Risky Drinking.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I always drunk white chicks everynight

If it's a group of them .. Minimum 3 are throwing up outside the bar

Scust

Fred

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not to cape but White women in the US tend to exercise more than other groups as well...they def do drink more

That's a different subset of white women. Many women who I know who are serious about their fitness do not drink or rarely do.