Washington Post: "White Women Are Drinking Themselves to Death (PHOTOS)

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
This is true I work in an office with a bunch of 22 to 30 year old white women and we have two kegs on each floor and these white women will drink Solo Cup beers like nothing. Good for them let those women drink let them get f***** up and let their demise be Amplified. What worries me is that our sisters are basically following right behind what they do they copy every single thing that they do anyways so it's drinking will probably be a problem with black women too

Wtf what industry do u work in

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Y'all notice, this is one of the few topics where everyone agrees with each other and the OP?

:lupe:

My office had an after party on Tuesday. They figured no one would get drunk. I didnt go, I don't like being around drunk white folk.

Five people called off "sick" the next day. Four were white women (ages 25-26) and my white male co worker.

I had to handle shyt myself that day :thumbsdown:

On Thursday, one of the chicks came in, braggin about how many drinks she slammed down :snoop:

She's like "We shouldn't have had it on a weekday :skip:"

I'm like :what:

"Should have quit after the first shot:martin:"

Her boyfriend was there and let her do that dumb shyt:pachaha:

White whinos ain't extinct yet:pachaha:

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Don't understand why black womans likelihood to drink is higher than Hispanics? Seems weird.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I've worked with many white women over the years.

Going home and polishing a bottle of wine in the middle of the week ain't shyt to them :huhldup:

Then you go out and see them drunk as hell off cocktails out in the city :dahell: I'm like "bytch you're in your 40s, get your shyt together" or they're in their 20s barely able to walk, getting carried and supported by some simp or their friends :scusthov:

But I never got the hype over drinking. Especially to the point your falling down drunk, slurring your words, vomitting and don't know where you are. I don't see how people do it every weekend. Like every weekend your being carried out of the bar, being thrown in the drunk tank, vomitting,etc. And the ones who do for decades, like 40-50s still getting fall out drunk.

all that drinking make your body age faster too

Like Lindsey Lohan, alcohol and cocaine, fukked her looks up. White women already age horribly, but when they dont eat right, exercise and are alcoholics and coke head it makes them look horribly. And if they do meth :scust::huhldup:

morris

Superstar
Daps
goodwife1120.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Cac brehs dying from heroin, brehettes dying from alcohol, both dying from the sun and cancer
:mjcry: thank u Lord, u the real mvp
Now fukk CACs like Christie want to have "compassion" and "help those suffering from a disease" of drug abuse. Yet their war on drugs basically ripped a family member of mines from me. Don't come to me for NO sympathy. fukk'em. Lock they asses up
2wbs5qs.jpg