Washing your car is serious business

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...2 miles an hour so everybody sees you :mjgrin:

checking the weather before getting a wash...crossing the center line to avoid puddles and sprinklers...parking away from trees so you don't get sap or bird shyt on your car. you know brehs try to stretch out a clean car for as long as possible. :pachaha:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Call a M3/M4 cheap brehs...
full

They break easy. Cheap to me. Toyota/Lexus is way more reliable. If they built a proper sports car there would be zero reason for M3/M4

I like BMW don't get me wrong, I could go get a '13 550i right now, but i couldn't afford the maintenance cost. :mjcry:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
...2 miles an hour so everybody sees you :mjgrin:

checking the weather before getting a wash...crossing the center line to avoid puddles and sprinklers...parking away from trees so you don't get sap or bird shyt on your car. you know brehs try to stretch out a clean car for as long as possible. :pachaha:
Coming up to a business on the side of you that has a big ass glass window and you slow down to see the reflection of your car in the window

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The cleaner your car is, the smaller parking spots look.

Muthafukkaz park by yo shyt and u lookin' from inside the grocery store like

Samuel-L.-Jackson-Old-Man-324x160.png

Fam you don’t know how much I hate that shyt with a passion.. you park your car in an obscure spot in the back of the lot where no one is at and it be that one mofo who park their shyt right next to yours

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Fam you don’t know how much I hate that shyt with a passion.. you park your car in an obscure spot in the back of the lot where no one is at and it be that one mofo who park their shyt right next to yours
Breh, when I come out to see somebody parked beside me, I almost anticipate a ding on my door:unimpressed: