Was there any old civilization more advanced than Ancient Egypt??

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
The pyramids are for burials, ceremony and decoration. We know this...

And we do have the ability to create the pyramids...the same way they did.

They used sleds, pulleys and water....and used the stars to align the pyramids....

How Were the Egyptian Pyramids Built?

People only act this way about Ancient Egypt because it is in Africa...and people think African descended people are dumber than everybody else...even other Black people....

So when the world finds the one thing that is comparable to any ancient European society...they go ape shyt...

Also people seem to think that human beings are smarter today (actually as a species we are dumber and getting dumber by the decade) so anything that took some basic math and engineering to make back in 200 BC, people act like it was magic.

Breh...we got people that think the pyramids are fukking nuclear reactors. Like they were doing nuclear fission. Some even think fukking aliens came taught them. That's how Eurocentric people are....

If your civilization is so advanced and you have all this technology but you lose almost every military conflict you get in and spent most of your existence as a colony or usurped...how advanced are you really?

Advanced societies have a capable military. Advanced societies have stable governments.They just don't spend their time reading and studying and looking at the stars and shyt....

Egypt never had an empire cause they were too busy getting their ass handed to them and having civil unrest because they were getting their asses handed to them. Then they'll have to fight back and get their nation back...and after that...they'll start building shyt. Then they'll get their ass handed to them...come back and start building shyt.

So they got gobbled up by every single group of people that decided to expand their influence...

It was a decadent society...none of this new agey shyt where they were just so spiritual and in-tune with the universe..nah they were a decadent society ruled by a series of people that spent a lot of time flaunting their wealth at the expense of everyone else and their nation.

If you seriously look at Ancient Egypt and their contemporaries...I am talking about Romans, Greeks, Nubians, Assyrians, Persians...the people that were around them and interacted with them...besides all the glitzy shyt that the Ancient Egyptians like pyramids...was Ancient Egypt really that advanced and far out like people think they are...

Were their system of government advanced...no...it was a theocracy

Was their legal system advanced...no...

Was their military advanced...not really

Ancient Egypt was just rich as fukk and they built fancy shyt...they were the ancient version of Dubai or Qatar.

The Assyrians were more advanced than Egyptians...
Come on breh. The Chinese and Persians were conquered by the Mongolians. Those were the two most advanced empires in the world at the time. The Persians had just invented Algebra. When Huga Khan invaded modern day Iraq, Baghdad was the center of learning throughout the known world.

The Mongolians drank yak milk and ate raw meat. Most of the best battle commanders, Engineers and strategists were captured Han Chinese, Persians or Arabs. Their empire lasted barely 100 years because they were terrible at civilization.

The Macedonians conquered Greece, than Persia and parts of India. The Greeks regarded the Macedonians as their retardes step child. Goat herders and hillbillies.

Tamerlane almost ended the Ottoman empire. The same Ottoman empire that would nearly take Vienna. Tamerlane was another Steppe psycho.

Military =/= culture, science and intelligence.

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao yeah ok. You still believe that. If they was so advanced it wouldn't be a mystery.

a quote form plutarch:
Near Nilus' mouth, by fair Canopus' shores, and spent some time in study with Psenophis of Heliopolis, and Sonchis the Saïte, the most learned of all the priests; from whom, as Plato says, getting knowledge of the Atlantic story, he put it into a poem, and proposed to bring it to the knowledge of the Greeks

Plutarch literally wrote a book called On Isis and Osris where he detailed how the greek philosophers went to Egypt and learned from the priests there.

Also Plato's republic was based of the Ancient Egyptian concept of Ma'at

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Cacs crazy y’all was fukking barbarians who just fought constantly in Europe. Africans civlize Greek and they were so enamour that they compared themselves to Africans then their own white brothers.

They considered them Europeans non humans but they who walk with the gods of Africa.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
i’m not wasting my time with you anymore. you’re dumb as dog shyt and have the arrogance of a kkk grand wizard.....for all
effects & puposes you are a worthless cac. foh

:heh:

You can neg me and get mad but I'm just not buying what you selling breh.

You keep saying everybody elses culture is dead too, but you won't name who you talking about.

Bottom line is you can read all these crock theories about what people SAY egyptian religion and spirituality was about but they are only speculations because there is no tradition to back them. If you disagree SHOW AND PROVE.

To study ancient egyptian culture in the present day is an academic activity and nothing more. Sorry to burst your bubble. You want to big up KMT that's all good nothing wrong with that, but as soon as you start this "oh KMT was the most advanced, KMT gave everyone this, KMT was the originator of that..." that's where you need to pump your brakes. It's a whole world of culture and civilization out there that has nothing to do with Egypt and in many cases surpasses it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
a quote form plutarch:

Plutarch literally wrote a book called On Isis and Osris where he detailed how the greek philosophers went to Egypt and learned from the priests there.

Also Plato's republic was based of the Ancient Egyptian concept of Ma'at

And there are Greeks like Strabo and Mesgasthenes who say that the Greeks got their philosophies from India, does that make it right and exact? There was definitely cultural osmosis but that goes in all directions, because that's how culture operates. The Greeks, Egyptians, Indians, and Persians all directly and indirectly gleaned off of each other. You are operating off a third grade level understanding of anthropology.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
would not have accomplished anything without the foundation the Egyptians set....also they achieved most of this after they conquered Egypt

So the Egyptians were so advanced they laid the foundations for their own demise? Tell me how that makes sense. Maybe they wasn't as advanced as you thought.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You can neg me and get mad but I'm just not buying what you selling breh.

You keep saying everybody elses culture is dead too, but you won't name who you talking about.

Bottom line is you can read all these crock theories about what people SAY egyptian religion and spirituality was about but they are only speculations because there is no tradition to back them. If you disagree SHOW AND PROVE.

To study ancient egyptian culture in the present day is an academic activity and nothing more. Sorry to burst your bubble. You want to big up KMT that's all good nothing wrong with that, but as soon as you start this "oh KMT was the most advanced, KMT gave everyone this, KMT was the originator of that..." that's where you need to pump your brakes. It's a whole world of culture and civilization out there that has nothing to do with Egypt and in many cases surpasses it.

Can you provide proof?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And there are Greeks like Strabo and Mesgasthenes who say that the Greeks got their philosophies from India, does that make it right and exact? There was definitely cultural osmosis but that goes in all directions, because that's how culture operates. The Greeks, Egyptians, Indians, and Persians all directly and indirectly gleaned off of each other. You are operating off a third grade level understanding of anthropology.
Greece and Egypt had much closer ties than Greece and India....The Ptolemaic empire was much more influential than the selucid one

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Why did the Greeks consider the African as their Gods???? I mean that’s major

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So the Egyptians were so advanced they laid the foundations for their own demise? Tell me how that makes sense. Maybe they wasn't as advanced as you thought.
Exactly like how India got conquered by nomadic mongols. I guess their islamic culture was far superior to the vedic one they took over from

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Greece and Egypt had much closer ties than Greece and India....The Ptolemaic empire was much more influential than the selucid one

That doesn't negate my point.

Can you provide proof?

What kind of proof would suffice?

The fact that Egypt is now a Muslim and Christian country should be proof enough. The ancient Egyptian religion or "spiritual" system could not withstand the affronts of these two abrahamic faiths. As such their so-called superiority should immediately be called into question. In fact, not only the religious beliefs, but Egyptian "philosophy" is also nowhere to be found, if it even existed at all. The only thing the Egyptians have left us are buildings and dead bodies. By all accounts the Egyptians may have had some thoughts and concepts that broached beyond rote ritualism, but they weren't developed enough for us to speak on them. The best you can do is say that they were "stolen" by the Greeks and live on through them by proxy. But that is a weak stance and not very satisfying.

The Greeks, Chinese, and Indians produced much greater systems of philosophy, grammar, linguistics, medicine, mathematics than the Egyptians...I mean...it's not even a contest...it's not even close.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That doesn't negate my point.

What kind of proof would suffice?

The fact that Egypt is now a Muslim and Christian country should be proof enough. The ancient Egyptian religion or "spiritual" system could not withstand the affronts of these two abrahamic faiths. As such their so-called superiority should immediately be called into question. In fact, not only the religious beliefs, but Egyptian "philosophy" is also nowhere to be found, if it even existed at all. The only thing the Egyptians have left us are buildings and dead bodies. By all accounts the Egyptians may have had some thoughts and concepts that broached beyond rote ritualism, but they weren't developed enough for us to speak on them. The best you can do is say that they were "stolen" by the Greeks and live on through them by proxy. But that is a weak stance and not very satisfying.

The Greeks, Chinese, and Indians produced much greater systems of philosophy, grammar, linguistics, mathematics than the Egyptians...I mean...it's not even a contest...it's not even close.

I am done obviously you don’t know about the civilizations and is just rambling. God bless.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Exactly like how India got conquered by nomadic mongols. I guess their islamic culture was far superior to the vedic one they took over from

Yes but Hinduism and the Vedas is still the cultural backbone of the subcontinent, regardless of Muslim rule. The Hindu gods are still being worshiped in full force and vibrancy, today, in 2018...with no sign of stopping any time soon. Can we say the same for Egypt?