Was there any old civilization more advanced than Ancient Egypt??

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How strong could their culture could have been when all is said and done? Their buildings were stronger than their culture, and that's only due to the grace of the dry and arid climate they happened to be built in.
Nah by my own standards Egypt was a very advanced society in it's own right but nowhere near the unanimous gold standard. Maybe in terms of architecture and stone building, sure, but not in other areas that we measure civilizations by. You dudes sound mad corny with all the KMT this KMT that shyt. Give it a rest. That shyt isn't even a continuous culture, it got stamped the fukk out 2000 years ago. Stop it. Even the native americans are still around to tell us what, who, and how their ancestors worshiped. But when it comes to the Egyptians I gotta youtube polight? Get the fukk outta here breh.

I'll say it again:

Most of what is called 'Ancient Egypt' was ruled by people native to that land.

You're talking about a 2,600 year period (From about 3,100 to 500 BC). Within that time, one dynasty was foreign (the Hyksos). They ruled for about a 100 years.

What Charlie Manson is talking about is the late period (around 500 BC onward) when first the Nubians, then the Assyrians, then the Persians ruled (25th - 29th dynasties). With the 30th dynasty, native Egyptians took it back for about 40 years (this was the last native Egyptian dynasty). Then started the Greeks, then Romans.

Again, for a good 2,600 years there was native rulers.

Their culture was so strong it lasted for 2,600 years virtually uninterrupted. That's longer than any culture in the history of the world.

Even after the Persians and the Greeks conquered Egypt, they kept calling themselves Pharaohs. So invaders adopted their culture. So it's actually closer to 3,000 years.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yes of course Egypt was like D.C of America as other countries visited there and Pharoahs with ancestors lineage from West Africa/Congo/Nubia all had Phaorahs.

The Ethopians stayed Egpyt use to be under water before they came. Cited by J.A Rogers book Egypt Revisted

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Nah by my own standards Egypt was a very advanced society in it's own right but nowhere near the unanimous gold standard. Maybe in terms of architecture and stone building, sure, but not in other areas that we measure civilizations by. You dudes sound mad corny with all the KMT this KMT that shyt. Give it a rest. That shyt isn't even a continuous culture, it got stamped the fukk out 2000 years ago. Stop it. Even the native americans are still around to tell us what, who, and how their ancestors worshiped. But when it comes to the Egyptians I gotta youtube polight? Get the fukk outta here breh.
i don’t even know why i engaged with you. you’re just a dumbass who has no understanding of anything....”stamped the fukk out”....uh hello, SO DID EVERYBODY ELSE, so how are you going to use that as a factor to set them apart?

this is your problem, it’s not just that your lacking facts, you are also lacking common sense...your logic is extremely faulty and has been pointed out with some specific examples that you just keep glossing over.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Let's put it this way....

If you have been defeated by the Assyrians, Persians, Nubians...

Ruled by Nubians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs...

And they even been a colony...then how advanced are you...like they were a colony...and most of their history is being defeated and ruled by someone else...

Like the original people of Egypt don't even live there no more...that's how advanced they are. Arabs live there now.

Like I said...the Ancient Egyptian "OMG How could they do this..." status

Is fueled by racism and a Eurocentric view of the world...where only White people actually did shyt and everybody was waiting around for White people to tell them how to do shyt...

So they stumble upon Egypt and is like..."We didn't have to tell these people how to build abuilding or dress a wound...look at how advanced they are..."

Ancient Egypt ain't all that...they are one of the biggest losers in the history of the world.

And the Viking founded like half of Europe...and then they chilled out...that's a win.

I even think there are West African kingdoms that were better than Ancient Egyt...

Theres definitely west african and other parts in africa that were at least on par with egypt as far math goes. Didnt the dogon people chart the galaxy CORRECTLY like a millenia ago? I love ancient egypt but the dikkriding is immense from history noobs and hoteps

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'll say it again:

Their culture was so strong it lasted for 2,600 years virtually uninterrupted. That's longer than any culture in the history of the world.

Even after the Persians and the Greeks conquered Egypt, they kept calling themselves Pharaohs. So invaders adopted their culture. So it's actually closer to 3,000 years.

I already brought up the aborigines, african tribes, and native americans, not to mention the hindu religion, buddhists, jains....all of these ancient systems of thought and cultures are still around and quite vibrant today. There's no need to dikkride Egypt and put them on a pedestal higher than they deserve just because their buildings are still standing. That's quite an achievement, but again, it's also due to the grace of dry climate and quality stone, in addition to their architectural skills which should by no means be diminished...just put in proper perspective.

The Greeks and the Persians had their own unique culture, they may have assimilated some of Egypt's due to general osmosis but it wasn't one-sided by any means. I never heard a Persian or Greek call themselves a Pharaoh in my life :laff: But this is the problem with general talk about Egypt....it always delves into gross exaggerations and hyperbole.

Bottom line is all those Egyptian gods and goddesses are dead. They lost to Christ and Allah. That's something you guys are going to have to explain if you want to convince me and others of this so called ancient Egyptian cultural "superiority."

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Theres definitely west african and other parts in africa that were at least on par with egypt as far math goes. Didnt the dogon people chart the galaxy CORRECTLY like a millenia ago? I love ancient egypt but the dikkriding is immense from history noobs and hoteps

Don’t take it in the sense of dikkriding but the only civilization where it’s monuments and records (some) wasn’t destroyed.

Of course Africa had awesome civilizations shyt the first castles were made in Africa by Africans goes to show you who was in Europe first. People just latch to Egypt because their monuments and some records still stand.

For the record Ancient Egyptians didn’t like Whites or Arabs or Persians. They were very pro black according to their literature and historical invasions etc...

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah OK.

If their spirituality was so advanced where is it today? Lost to the sands of time to Islam and Arabs. How strong could their culture could have been when all is said and done? Their buildings were stronger than their culture, and that's only due to the grace of the dry and arid climate they happened to be built in.

The Egyptians were gross materialists, they valued their kings, pomp, and pleasure. Their pharoahs were as good as God. That's why they buried their dead with gold, gems, and all sorts of valuables. They esteemed the physical body and were anything but spiritual...they didn't have advanced philosophies or thinkers on the same par as Asians, Greeks, or even other African societies that are unfortunately ignored because of Egypt. THey might have had some concept of life beyond this realm but they didn't develop them much. This might rub some people here the wrong way but it's the truth. No advanced systems of spiritual knowledge or high philosophies have been passed down through Egypt, instead they were wiped out by Christianity and Islam.

People today talk about shyt like Ma'at and Metu Neter but when you want to learn more about it youre forced to listen to a hustler with a fake name and degree. That's advanced spirituality to you? You need to wake the fukk up breh.

:snoop: negged for bs
Ancient Egypt had the most intricate religious system out of all its contemporaries (Mesapotamia and Indus valley). It lasted for over 4000 years, which is longer than any Abrahimic religion.
Moreover, unlike the Indus valley, they developed a decipherable written language so that even today we can understand what they believed.

Ancient Egypt was at the forefront of astronomy, mathematics and medicine. Greek philosophers like Herodotus and Plato studied in Egypt and borrowed heavily from the culture.

Ancient Egypt is responsible for irrigation, sickle, ox ploughs (farming practices that are still used in many poorer countries today)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I already brought up the aborigines, african tribes, and native americans, not to mention the hindu religion, buddhists, jains....all of these ancient systems of thought and cultures are still around and quite vibrant today. There's no need to dikkride Egypt and put them on a pedestal higher than they deserve just because their buildings are still standing. That's quite an achievement, but again, it's also due to the grace of dry climate and quality stone, in addition to their architectural skills which should by no means be diminished...just put in proper perspective.

The Greeks and the Persians had their own unique culture, they may have assimilated some of Egypt's due to general osmosis but it wasn't one-sided by any means. I never heard a Persian or Greek call themselves a Pharaoh in my life :laff: But this is the problem with general talk about Egypt....it always delves into gross exaggerations and hyperbole.

Bottom line is all those Egyptian gods and goddesses are dead. They lost to Christ and Allah. That's something you guys are going to have to explain if you want to convince me and others of this so called ancient Egyptian cultural "superiority."

The Ptolemaic Kingdom was founded in 305 BC by Ptolemy I Soter, who declared himself Pharaoh of Egypt and created a powerful Hellenistic dynasty that ruled an area stretching from southern Syria to Cyrene and south to Nubia.
5 seconds of wikipedia....

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
i don’t even know why i engaged with you. you’re just a dumbass who has no understanding of anything....”stamped the fukk out”....uh hello, SO DID EVERYBODY ELSE

Everybody else? you sure about that?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:snoop: negged for bs
Ancient Egypt had the most intricate religious system out of all its contemporaries (Mesapotamia and Indus valley). It lasted for over 4000 years, which is longer than any Abrahimic religion.
Moreover, unlike the Indus valley, they developed a decipherable written language so that even today we can understand what they believed.

Ancient Egypt was at the forefront of astronomy, mathematics and medicine. Greek philosophers like Herodotus and Plato studied in Egypt and borrowed heavily from the culture.

Ancient Egypt is responsible for irrigation, sickle, ox ploughs (farming practices that are still used in many poorer countries today)

Greek philosophy, medicine, and mathematics was light years ahead of anything the Egyptians could muster. Please stop it.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Greek philosophy, medicine, and mathematics was light years ahead of anything the Egyptians could muster. Please stop it.

:russ::russ::russ:

Yeah like their scholars didn’t plagiarize Egyptian mystery schools. GTFOH

You can’t win this battle breh