Was there any old civilization more advanced than Ancient Egypt??

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Around this time the Roman Republic grew immensely powerful, but power isn't a good measure of how advanced a society is, just how good it is at going to war.

why don't more people see this

Im so tired of people saying if blank civilization was so advanced why were they conquered. That's not proper logic.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Great thread.

@GetInTheTruck got that work YET AGAIN

Multiple pages of work given to that goalpost moving shytposter :wow:

:mjlol: y'all keep saying that cause you want it to be true. But you know it's not. No goalposts have been moved. You dudes have yet to explain how a culture that is now dead and let itself be run over was at the same time so much more advanced than everyone else. I'm waiting. More people on the coli probably worship Horus than in Egypt now isn't that some shyt.

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
Lol @ 7000 bc. You dudes are delusional, the only place this type of nonsense is taken seriously is on forums like this.

Egypt was a great civilization with great monuments but it wasnt the cradle of civilization and everything didnt come from there. Other civilizations did certain things better. It's not racist to point that out. Stop dikk riding a dead culture and civilization you not even descended from shyt is wild corny.

There are multiple cradles but as far we know, Egypt and Mesopotamia are the oldest.

edit: I meant Nile Valley civilization; Ta-Seti is actually older than Egypt.

Last edited:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
I died at someone saying that ancient egypt did not have sophisticated spiritualism nor philosophy. The concept of hell in the afterlife existed in egyptian religion before it did in judaism, and so much more.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's a lie....

Vikings had a written language, a diverse religious belief system, they were skilled explorers, they had a democracy, capability to interact with other cultures, colonized areas and etc...

The Vikings were so advanced and good at what they did, that their people no longer had the need for Vikings.

They went out, discovered the world and brought it back home to advance their people...so they no longer had to leave...

That's some real leadership, nation building type shyt.

The Viking is more so a role and occupation.

Scandinavian/Nordic people had one of the most advanced ancient civilizations out there.
They were just an upcoming civilization.

They secured the necessities and kidnapped every average to bad bytch they could find.

They werent touching Egypt but i guess as modern cacs all that devil worship paid off :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you all ever thought that all these different people had a purpose? Not that one is better or more advanced than another but to all serve a purpose for future generations? Same as religion? They all serve a purpose. God works in mysterious ways my bruhs

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn from all teachings and advance. God gives man what he needs to prosper. Instead of arguing about who did what just learn, gain knowledge, and live fruitful life. Don't go backwards but use the past and go forward

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How are you smarter than the ancients? Because you have cable and a smart phone?
Television, smartphones, the internet are groundbreaking technologies. They have connected the world. And it took a lot of intelligence to create them. It’s not to be downplayed.

Last edited: