Was there any old civilization more advanced than Ancient Egypt??

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The only reason you think I'm posting with an agenda is because your views are being put under a spotlight and aren't holding up to scrutiny. They are only effective in an echo chamber. Screaming from the hilltops that Egypt created everything and that that Greeks and everyone else owe all their achievements to them doesn't make it true, it makes you sound stupid and delusional.
Except I never said any of this :laff: Try arguing with points I actually made
It's not diminishing African history to point out that Egypt had more in common with their peers in the near East. You can talk about punt all you want, nobody even knows for sure where that was. LMAO@ your neck of the woods. For all we know it was in Yemen or some shyt. Talking about Punt is like talking about the Garden of Eden, it's pure speculation. But we do know who the Egyptians traded with, we know who they had diplomatic ties with, we know who their a-alikes were period...that isn't speculation.
It's documented that they traded and had diplomatic ties with Punt and others aswell... that isn't speculation either :why:. You're just salty breh, there's a reason noone ever brings up Indian civilizations in these conversations

And it was not in Yemen since baboons, camels, frankincense and myrrh were imported from there and they can't be found on the arabian peninsula.

And I'm eritrean so Yemen is still technically my neck of the wood daddy:mjpls:

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't use CGI images taken from Assassin's Creed to make a point like that :dead: besides nobody disputes the claim that the Egyptians were the best architects in the world prior to the Iron Age. Egyptian architects and craftsmen were so famous that after conquering Egypt, Darius took as many as he could back to Persia to build Persepolis and make it the most beautiful city in the world.
Thats why I included the actual remains........unlike what a certain idiot thinks, the Egyptian climate does not protect ancient buildings. All we have is cgi reconstructions.

more mohenjodaro remains:

this cannot be compared to egypt

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Too much has survived for my liking as actual practice instead of just words in books. The worship of dead ancestors and caste are two things I sincerely wish were just left to history books instead of being active practices.

The interesting thing about Indian culture is how foreign invaders (aside from the British) assimilate into Indian culture and make India their homeland. From the Greeks to the Mughals, everybody who came into India became Indianized to greater or lesser extent, and I think that has played a significant role in the resilience of Indian culture.

Completely egalitarian societies are a pipe dream. Every society has some sort of caste system, but only India's is based on dharma that's the difference. Varnashrama dharma has been the backbone of Indian society for multiple milleniums, if not for that India would be a Muslim or Christian country today. Our last names would be Muhammad or Paul and the Gods and sages of our ancestors would be replaced by bloodthirsty prophets from barbaric middle eastern tribes like what happened in Europe and Africa. Even though those people ruled India they never conquered them, so of course Indians will venerate their forefathers. All self-respecting people do. What you dislike about Indian culture is one of the crucial factors behind it's resilience, which is ironic.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
[QUOTE="Tetsuo, post: 28978382, member: 27637"]Where can I read about this?[/QUOTE]

The man who decipher the Rosetta Stone (Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac) feelings were so hurt after finding out that Whites were the savages of the world. The Egyptians called Cacs Tamahu which meant sons of set (Satan) created people. The ancient Egyptians hated them with a passion and killed them whenever they had a chance. These quotes below is from his journal to his brother. Dude feelings were hurt he didn’t know Whites didn’t make an impact to the creation of the African Kemet civilization.

. Finally, the last one is what we call the flesh-colored, a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched, blue eyes, blond or reddish beard, tall stature and very slender, clad in a hairy ox-skin, a veritable savage, tattooed on various parts of his body; he is called Tahmou.

1. the inhabitants of Egypt which , by itself, formed one part of the world.....; 2. the inhabitants of Africa proper: Blacks; 3. Asians; 4. finally (and I am ashamed to say so, since our race is the last and most savage in the series), Europeans, who, in those remote epochs, frankly did not cut too fine a figure in the world. In this category, we must include all blondes and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well, their starting point.

This manner of viewing the tableau is all the more accurate, because on the other tombs, the same generic names reappear, always in the same order.

We find there, Egyptians and Africans represented in the same way, which could not be otherwise; but Namou (the Asians) and Tahmou (Europeans) present significant and curious variants.

Instead of the Arab or the Jew, dressed simply and represented on one tomb, Asia's representatives on other tombs (those of Ramses II, etc.) are three individuals, tanned complexion, aquiline nose, black eyes, and thick beard, but clad in rare splendor. In one, they are evidently Assyrians; their costume, down to the smallest detail, is identical with that of personages engraved on Assyrian cylinders.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
[QUOTE="Tetsuo, post: 28978382, member: 27637"]Where can I read about this?

The man who decipher the Rosetta Stone (Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac) feelings were so hurt after finding out that Whites were the savages of the world. The Egyptians called Cacs Tamahu which meant sons of set (Satan) created people. The ancient Egyptians hated them with a passion and killed them whenever they had a chance. These quotes below is from his journal to his brother. Dude feelings were hurt he didn’t know Whites didn’t make an impact to the creation of the African Kemet civilization.
This is the exact reason why almost all msinstream egyptologists downplay and sometime straight up hide aspects of what they discover. KMT was the most advanced ancient civilization from 7,000 bc to today. they were basically a death cult obsessed with preparing themselves for the afterlife.....this is where use of gold trinkets & fancy dressing came from....there was a spiritual aspect to that and to suggest it was just superficial flossing with no meaning behind it is just as racist as modern day stereo types....for this and other white supremacist comments i hope @GetInTheTruck gets run over by a brinks truck.....frankly i think that racist bytch should be banned

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is the exact reason why almost all msinstream egyptologists downplay and sometime straight up hide aspects of what they discover. KMT was the most advanced ancient civilization from 7,000 bc to today. they were basically a death cult obsessed with preparing themselves for the afterlife.....this is where use of gold trinkets & fancy dressing came from....there was a spiritual aspect to that and to suggest it was just superficial flossing with no meaning behind it is just as racist as modern day stereo types....for this and other white supremacist comments i hope @GetInTheTruck gets run over by a brinks truck.....frankly i think that racist bytch should be banned

Egypt civilization is older than 7 thousand years. The sphinx lines up exactly at the Leo constellation which was over Africa at least 12000 years ago. According to J.A Rogers ancient Ethiopia tales mention that Egypt use to be under water and was a wetland which equals up to at least 12 thousand years ago last ice age. I believe them lying about the age helps them sleep at night knowing that they can’t account for their history unless it is 2 to 1 thousand years ago.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Egypt civilization is older than 7 thousand years. The sphinx lines up exactly at the Leo constellation which was over Africa at least 12000 years ago. According to J.A Rogers ancient Ethiopia tales mention that Egypt use to be under water and was a wetland which equals up to at least 12 thousand years ago last ice age. I believe them lying about the age helps them sleep at night knowing that they can’t account for their history unless it is 2 to 1 thousand years ago.
i understand that. i just used 7000 because anything before that is still “up for debate” but then again that mainstream “debate” over KMT is bullshyt since it’s mostly racist bytches like that bytch in this thread.

you right tho. i gotta stop pandering

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Lol @ 7000 bc. You dudes are delusional, the only place this type of nonsense is taken seriously is on forums like this.

Egypt was a great civilization with great monuments but it wasnt the cradle of civilization and everything didnt come from there. Other civilizations did certain things better. It's not racist to point that out. Stop dikk riding a dead culture and civilization you not even descended from shyt is wild corny.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Lol @ 7000 bc. You dudes are delusional, the only place this type of nonsense is taken seriously is on forums like this.

Egypt wa s a great civilization with great monuments but it wasnt the cradle of civilization and everything didnt come from there. Other civilizations did certain things better. It's not racist to point that out. Stop dikk riding a dead culture and civilization you not even descended from shyt is wild corny.

You’re worthless.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

word i did not know this. Thinking about it the three pyramids of Giza probably represent the three stars of Orion's belt and their positions reflect the position of these stars 12,000 years ago.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
word i did not know this. Thinking about it the three pyramids of Giza probably represent the three stars of Orion's belt and their positions reflect the position of these stars 12,000 years ago.
+ i think it was Robert Duval who discovered the water errosion marks all over the sphinx.....that’s how he dated it back to at least 10,000bc

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Thats what a desert like that is

A dried up ocean , the north and South Pole are also deserts as well , look it up the snow is very thin