Was the Xbox One X a failure ?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I've been advocating for frame rate for damn near 20 years lol. The graphics are great but nothing really beats 60fps.
Peasant :hhh:

Upgrade to 120HZ and be merry :blessed:

I swear 120fps gaming feels like
giphy.gif

When PS5/XsX gamers upgrade their TV's to 120fps and play some games at that framerate it's gonna feel crazy.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The Xbox One was that kid everyone knew that stayed with some bum ass clothes & kicks. So when he finally got some dope sneakers. his fam overpaid for them. They were kind of old. He thought he was the shyt but nobody really cared because he still had bum ass clothes.
Brand new shoes.
Dingy ass clothes
That is the Xbox X
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I loved the Xbox one x, it’s my favorite console this gen for playing multi platform games.

I went back a bought a lot of games I already had on the ps4 just for the jump in image quality.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm of the mindset that mid-gen refreshes are stupid. Get it right the first time (at launch). They did this with the XSX.
But in 3 years you guys will be straddled along the 8K hype and this conversation of power will crop up again. It's better this time at launch for the price/performance but you're kidding yourself if you think you're set for another 7 years.

"True 8K, with beautiful ray tracing all delivered by our powerful 18TF technology!"

"World's most powerful console"

Expect this within 3~4 years.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
But in 3 years you guys will be straddled along the 8K hype and this conversation of power will crop up again. It's better this time at launch for the price/performance but you're kidding yourself if you think you're set for another 7 years.

"True 8K, with beautiful ray tracing all delivered by our powerful 18TF technology!"

"World's most powerful console"

Expect this within 3~4 years.
I was at Sam's club and Samsung has a gorgeous 8k set at 8 stacks. If I were single, I might. I can get away with a lot with me wife. Not that and I'm sure a lot of people can't even approach that price.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was at Sam's club and Samsung has a gorgeous 8k set at 8 stacks. If I were single, I might. I can get away with a lot with me wife. Not that and I'm sure a lot of people can't even approach that price.
That's too expensive and needs other things to even utilize it(very expensive PC gaming build on top of that). I think in about 4~5 years 8K will be the norm. Right now I'm not even sure people want to go splurging on HDMI 2.1 TVs for the sole focus of having 4K/120hz with HDR when I'm quite sure the most games will not actually output at 4K when they have a 120fps mode.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That's too expensive and needs other things to even utilize it(very expensive PC gaming build on top of that). I think in about 4~5 years 8K will be the norm. Right now I'm not even sure people want to go splurging on HDMI 2.1 TVs for the sole focus of having 4K/120hz with HDR when I'm quite sure the most games will not actually output at 4K when they have a 120fps mode.

Are most 4K sets out there even good? I genuinely don't know. I've put off the TV purchase till at least next year. I do want 4K/120fps. How much is a good set going to run for that next year. I think this virus is messing the game up for brehs and purchasing plans.