Was the Xbox One X a failure ?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Seeing as this console has already been put out it’s misery...

What was really the purpose of this box ? Did it make any money ? Did it sell ? Will it be forgotten ?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO it failed because not many games took advantage of the extra power. I bought it and all the games pretty much look and perform the same as my ps4 pro.. This is why i think it's a mistake to release 2 systems.. Developers will always make games that can run on both so technically they are destroying the power of x series x by making a weaker version.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I love my One X. The problem is that Microsoft is so fragmented with these consoles. The Xbox One X should’ve been the console they released in the beginning instead of that regular Xbox One.

It was stupid how they did that..

Sony did that bullshyt too with that PS4 Pro..

It was dumb

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it was the most powerful system of this generation 4 years after being down 50 million in sales
a4Xz5dv.png
. We won the 4th quarter after being down 8 touchdowns B!

but cook on

q5sEcV5.png

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I love it. The problem is that Microsoft is so fragmented with these consoles. The Xbox One X should’ve been the console they released in the beginning instead of that regular Xbox One.

It was stupid how they did that..

Sony did that bullshyt too with that PS4 Pro..

It was dumb

Blame that on fans trying to get them to chase 4k, and nikkas was dumb enough to buy them

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
In many ways, Microsoft shot themselves in the foot with the One X. The console was too powerful for a mid-gen upgrade, it was basically a new generation in itself. But in releasing it Microsoft killed the demand for a more powerful Xbox, which is why the Series X is looking like more of the same rather than a true next generation

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
In many ways, Microsoft shot themselves in the foot with the One X. The console was too powerful for a mid-gen upgrade, it was basically a new generation in itself. But in releasing it Microsoft killed the demand for a more powerful Xbox, which is why the Series X is looking like more of the same rather than a true next generation

I kinda agree, I think the One x should have been standard than the gimped One S. I also think White consoles aren't the business and stick to black.

Then Microsoft came out with the discless version smh... they were all over the place.

The really need to take advantage of the controller that's pretty popular and pretty good for FPS games to attract some developers to make good FPS games.