Was The Last of us Part II one of the most forgettable games of all time?

Superstar
Daps
Between this and Uncharted 4, this is looking to be Druckmann's thing. Homie needs an editor/closer to wrap shyt up in a reasonable fashion BAD.

I kind of appreciate the extra story, in hindsight. Once you finish you realize how long it’s gonna be until the next one. I think I might play TLOU 2 again after this semester is over

Superstar
Daps
It's not forgettable for the very reason of the controversy. The fact people hated the character switching, deaths, and ending is exactly why people won't forget it. shyt I won't play the game for those very reasons but I def will always remember the aura of that game

I read the spoilers long before I got the game. I was a little annoyed at the switch because I didn’t really care how Abby ended up, I just wanted to finish Ellie’s story. After a couple of hours of playing, and finally not ignoring cutscenes ,I started forgot how annoyed I was at Ellies ending being delayed. I really started to enjoy it because the slight gameplay change gradually and subtly sank me into Abby’s story. I rolled my eyes a couple of times when I realized I still had more to the story, but enjoyed the hell out of the game overall. That’s how most everybody, i know in real life, generally felt about it. It seemed like Reddit and ***** was where most of the crying came from.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
most forgettable games of all time was probably the new rocket knight game or medieval remake

Or the quiet man

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Too woke for its own good. Gameplay is great (nothing really insane if you've played MGSV) but it does its part. The story was dead to rights the minute the kill Joel...literally the only relatable character in the series....who saves* the day. The forced lesbianism, and of course main villain being a woman...that leads to a bytch fight...no thanks, Horizon did it better.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Hell no.
The shock of sitting there helplessly watching Joel get brutally murdered is going to stick with me forever. The game isn’t perfect but forgettable does NOT belong next to anything associated with The Last Of Us 1 or 2.
I just passed that part of the game and put it down... Got damn pal that shyt was brutal, don't even feel like playing anymore :mjlol:

Haven't gotten into playing as Abbie yet :skip:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
A brutal, blood soaked tale of revenge :wow:

Definitely not forgettable