Was Slavery and the Oppression of Blacks revenge for The Moors?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
then you try to sidetrack the thread by saying something dumb of Black Slaves being imported to Europe during the Roman period,:why: Are you serious? What does that have to do with the Moors when they clearly weren´t of the Roman era

Your the one who bought up the Romans!!!:laff:

I see you're trolling again. Carry on, I don't know why I was idiotic to waste time again.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen you geek ass nikka I have given you proof among proof you clown,then you try to sidetrack the thread by saying something dumb of Black Slaves being imported to Europe during the Roman period,:why: Are you serious? What does that have to do with the Moors when they clearly weren´t of the Roman era. I already gave evidence of the Moors importing black slaves, you guys use weak ass revisionist sites and think you stand on something solid.

So you were the Moors ?:birdman: Read history and read it from some real sources not dumb wikischolars that are feeding other mentally starved ninjas for knowledge like you.

Maybe. my peeps are actually from Morocco. And your just a corny cac

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Your the one who bought up the Romans!!!:laff:

I see you're trolling again. Carry on, I don't know why I was idiotic to waste time again.

I brought up the Romans because of the Roman etymology and for the reason of the presence of black slaves in Europe in that period. You´re attempt to sidetrack is useless.

Maybe. my peeps are actually from Morocco. And your just a corny cac

Is your fam from there or do you just know people from there?Imma tell you if you are Moroccan and believe in all this Moor hype you got to be dumb as hell, no Moroccan or (North African )I know cosigns this Moor hype . :facepalm:.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I brought up the Romans because of the Roman etymology and for the reason of the presence of black slaves in Europe in that period. You´re attempt to sidetrack is useless.

Is your fam from there or do you just know people from there?Imma tell you if you are Moroccan and believe in all this Moor hype you got to be dumb as hell, no Moroccan or North African I know cosigns this shyt. :facepalm:.
Family. And your just a cac fakkit on the internet.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You´re just butthurt all that propaganda you posted is a fail

Yet almost everyone on this thread agrees with me, and you couldn't even refute a single bit of evidence I posted but either sidetracked it or completely ignored it, especially the etymology of the word "Moor". Along with putting words in my mouth.

Your whole existence in this thread was a fail and if I were you I would stop embarrassing myself by not posting anymore.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Yet almost everyone on this thread agrees with me, and you couldn't even refute a single bit of evidence I posted but either sidetracked it or completely ignored it, especially the etymology of the word "Moor". Along with putting words in my mouth.

Your whole existence in this thread was a fail and if I were you I would stop embarrassing myself by not posting anymore.

Obviously everyone does not agree with you,with all the back and forth with people on here may convince you people agree with you but that is not the based on facts.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Obviously everyone does not agree with you,with all the back and forth with people on here may convince you people agree with you but that is not the based on facts.

There was only two people. And one them can to agreement. @Bricktop only disagreement was not really understanding the discussion at hand, but soon he even understood what I was saying.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Why is it when ever black folks talk about moors. White folks come out the woodwork. Like y'all not Arab or black you have nothing to do with them either way.

They do the same thing with Egypt. I'm bout to make a thread on it. I don't know why their opinion on it ever matters. It's like a Black person speaking about China. Whites are not Black....and they are not Arab. Their opinion on anything involving Egyptian history doesn't fukking matter.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

2:04

Even the cacs know what's up. ..

Pfff.. One has to look no further than in Europe...

Moorish Statue in Switzerland
100_1691.JPG

Germany
Moor+Habsburg.jpg

Somewhere in Europe
Europe_2010_05_19_0950.JPG

Somewhere in Europe
ori_1459_1197316938_1086334_2b.jpg

I heard the Moors being black in Europe is not seen as taboo like with American whites...

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do the same thing with Egypt. I'm bout to make a thread on it. I don't know why their opinion on it ever matters. It's like a Black person speaking about China. Whites are not Black....and they are not Arab. Their opinion on anything involving Egyptian history doesn't fukking matter.

It's wild. And my fams moroccan. How is he gonna argue that. nikka dumb as hell.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clown nikka .Yea right haha,

You´re just butthurt all that propaganda you posted is a fail

Be mad I'm blood related 2nd gen to the people you wish to claim like a true fakkit cac:umad: