Was Slavery and the Oppression of Blacks revenge for The Moors?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Really wish they never went to Europe honestly. Europe has no resources to have even benefitted us, this was simply them trying to civilize people, and spread Islam for I guess political purposes.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the moors are one of many reasons they
hate blacks....
those in (real power) know that we
are natures favorite and that the shift is coming.
wat6rr.jpg

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Lol. OP I've thought about this before. The Moors literally put white people on. But I don't think they enslaved us for revenge. Black people are oppressed by yt because we let them oppress us.

Cacs will oppress anyone who don't have a strong autonomy to stand up to them. If you are a weak and passive people expect to be pushed around and enslaved. :yeshrug:Simple.

I love my people but we got to start telling ourselves the truth so we can get out of this drama. Cacs are supreme over us because they are stronger than us right now. They enslaved us because they could. Simple.

But the power dynamics can change. Just look at YT now. And were are the Moors?

Well said...

Free labor is all about capitalism having no moral basis.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
If you've seen the movie you;d know those are actually lines from the film. The king frequently referred to martin lawrence as moor.

Its not up for debate.

this is my favorite Martin Lawrence movie

also the King is the O'Reilly's pops in Oz

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I read about that too :lupe:

That doesn't disprove my conspiracy theory though :lupe: It seems the Moors, in their attempts to civilize whites, shared everything they knew (like the passage routes to the new world) and once the Europeans were powerful enough to push the Moors out, they came to Africa for the same men that had dominated them centuries earlier and made a society in the Americas that kept Blacks on the lowest rung. A changing of the guard. The masters now slaves. The slaves now masters. Alot of funny business occurred from 1400-1500 that they're leaving out of the books :lupe:
:wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I read about that too :lupe:

That doesn't disprove my conspiracy theory though :lupe: It seems the Moors, in their attempts to civilize whites, shared everything they knew (like the passage routes to the new world) and once the Europeans were powerful enough to push the Moors out, they came to Africa for the same men that had dominated them centuries earlier and made a society in the Americas that kept Blacks on the lowest rung. A changing of the guard. The masters now slaves. The slaves now masters. Alot of funny business occurred from 1400-1500 that they're leaving out of the books :lupe:

Yep.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Crackas been Thieves, Evil, and Crackas way before this ever occurred. They don’t need a reason. American Slavery was just some more evil ass cracka shyt. They didn’t need a reason outside of personal gain.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
no slavery was not revenge for the Moors
:childplease:

they were just being typical devils is the short answer

was what the Europeans excuse for what cacs did to Native Americans

and whites have murdered, raped, and conquered people of color all around the world too, was this revenge for anything or just cacs being cacs

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Why do we keep saying the moors conquered Europe? They took Portugal and Spain but were annihilated in France and they never tried to conquer again after Tours.