Was Slavery and the Oppression of Blacks revenge for The Moors?

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
If you've seen the movie you;d know those are actually lines from the film. The king frequently referred to martin lawrence as moor.

Its not up for debate.

I was too busy distracted by the repeating scenes cuh
pretend an observation is an attack and try to argue with that person brehs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was too busy distracted by the repeating scenes cuh
pretend an observation is an attack and try to argue with that person brehs
Thats why i said skip to a particular part of the clip to avoid all that pain, but instead, you chose to suffer. Thats your own stupidity.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
Thats why i said skip to a particular part of the clip to avoid all that pain, but instead, you chose to suffer. Thats your own stupidity.

You got problems my man. I see you arguing with people like this all over this place. You'd fit right in with /pol/ with the amount of angst you building up on me son. :mjlol:

Chose to suffer? :russ: Now a nikka is not gonna skip to a part and not gonna see seconds before of the scene you're referring to? :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You got problems my man. I see you arguing with people like this all over this place. You'd fit right in with /pol/ with the amount of angst you building up on me son. :mjlol:

Chose to suffer? :russ: Now a nikka is not gonna skip to a part and not gonna see seconds before of the scene you're referring to? :mjlol:

pinky-nyugga-o.gif

I try with idiots like you. I really do. I tailor made the post for a moron like you, hoping i wouldnt have to read responses like this. I told you what part to go to so you could get the jist of the message i was trying to convey, but nooooooooooooooooooooooo, just wasnt good enough, you still had to bring up the issue you had with the entire youtube clip. Thats why i say chose to suffer and also why i say you're dumb. Lets work to change that so you can choose your battles and fight fights that are worth the effort you clown.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
pinky-nyugga-o.gif

I try with idiots like you. I really do. I tailor made the post for a moron like you, hoping i wouldnt have to read responses like this. I told you what part to go to so you could get the jist of the message i was trying to convey, but nooooooooooooooooooooooo, just wasnt good enough, you still had to bring up the issue you had with the entire youtube clip. Thats why i say chose to suffer and also why i say you're dumb. Lets work to change that so you can choose your battles and fight fights that are worth the effort you clown.

2hduuio.gif

Truth200

Banned
Daps
How did white people know that Africans wouldn't build ships and sail to America with weapons to kill the slave masters?

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Lol. OP I've thought about this before. The Moors literally put white people on. But I don't think they enslaved us for revenge. Black people are oppressed by yt because we let them oppress us.

Cacs will oppress anyone who don't have a strong autonomy to stand up to them. If you are a weak and passive people expect to be pushed around and enslaved. :yeshrug:Simple.

I love my people but we got to start telling ourselves the truth so we can get out of this drama. Cacs are supreme over us because they are stronger than us right now. They enslaved us because they could. Simple.

But the power dynamics can change. Just look at YT now. And were are the Moors?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No...
Slavery was economic opportunist looking to use free labor with any lack of human compassion or morality.

That is pretty much it. There is no underlying deeper inspiration outside of white supremacy.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Certainly the thought has crossed my mind, moors had a long standing reign