Was Randy Moss criticised for pawgin'?

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
That doesnt even make sense. Going against the grain for no reason whats so ever is "black"?

White people didnt create culture and societal norms.
Yall only like people like Ross because they behave average and do average shyt.
Just because he has a fat white girlfriend yall give him a pass, but if the bytch looked good he would be a c00n on this site.
You really think a bytch getting w/ one of these cats in highschool doesnt know what they are doing? These athletes become targets when they are in middle school...no such thing as a "day 1" female in their lives. These hoes know what they are doing for the get go.

Being Black in American automatically makes you counter culture and outside of the societal norm.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always wondered about Rodman's reception in general. Coli posters will say NBA players dress too effeminately now, but Rodman was out there wearing dresses and makeup. People comment on other player's women, but Rodman was out there smashing Carmen Electra and Madonna. In many ways people were more open minded in the 1990's it seems.

Rodman kicked the camera man. I think because he seemed so crazy and was volatile....he was intimidating to a degree.

I guess if RG3 went off on Rob Parker people would look at him different.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
This aint Pawgin nikka :huhldup:

3210l_33177b9f0d13b10f548ecffea1a1dec1.jpg

That's Hawgin. :scusthov:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I remember in Rand Univesity, his homie put dating white girls in the same category as smoking weed and cussin :dead:
:deadmanny:That was the funniest part of the documentary they said he was good and never got in any trouble not even dating white women.:laff: Bomani said some people were confused when they heard it but black people from the south knew what he meant. I knew about Moss wife because they showed a picture of her in the hospital having their last child but I just read on here the other day about Steve Smith. People are so scared of Steve Smith they know if you go in about his wife he will fly to come see you the next day.:bustback:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously show me evidence of someone gettin at Randy for dating/procreatin with a white woman. Seem like it was downplayed to the fullest. Did Moss get a pass for being one of the greatest WRs in history? :ohhh:

Different era... nikkas was built different and had more testosterone and was less concerned with other nikkas dikks.....quite unlike the new nikkas of today

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My younger brother said "i could be a complete failure, but im happy knowing i never stuck my dikk in a white bytch!"

:deadmanny: