This aint Pawgin nikka :huhldup:

3210l_33177b9f0d13b10f548ecffea1a1dec1.jpg
Looks like Fawgin.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its kind of sad that having a lack of self control/having a attitude is considered being "black".

Are there any other races/ethnicity's on this planet that give you props for acting like an ass?

did you miss all those rock guys from the 80's being "badass" ? WHAT DO YOU THINK A ROCK STAR MENTALITY IS??!?!
lack of self control and attitude is definitely associated with white people.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
did you miss all those rock guys from the 80's being "badass" ? WHAT DO YOU THINK A ROCK STAR MENTALITY IS??!?!
lack of self control and attitude is definitely associated with white people.
Name me a white person thats called a sellout by their ethnicity because they play by the rules.
The hair metal bands of the 80's were loved by children/teens....its not a mainstream thought within different white groups to go against the grain at all cost. You only see that with black folks.
but then again, I forget most of you are under 22.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name me a white person thats called a sellout by their ethnicity because they play by the rules.
The hair metal bands of the 80's were loved by children/teens....its not a mainstream thought within different white groups to go against the grain at all cost. You only see that with black folks.

i'm 27.

what do you mean playing by the rules?
as a black male listening to hip-hop and and lack of self control is playing by the rules of society.

You get labeled a sellout (by blacks)/oreo (usually by white people) for not playing by the rules of a black person as in:
being a non-athlete and valuing higher education that ain't a HBCU, listening to music not made by black people, going for beer specials at the bar, etc.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come Dennis Rodman ain't criticized for "Selling out" and pawgin?!!?!?

Rodman was doin it with flat ass white girls in the 90's ....crazy color hair, piercings, looked like a rock star.....usually hung out with white people.

RG3 does more "black things" than Rodman.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
How come Dennis Rodman ain't criticized for "Selling out" and pawgin?!!?!?

Rodman was doin it with flat ass white girls in the 90's ....crazy color hair, piercings, looked like a rock star.....usually hung out with white people.

RG3 does more "black things" than Rodman.

I've always wondered about Rodman's reception in general. Coli posters will say NBA players dress too effeminately now, but Rodman was out there wearing dresses and makeup. People comment on other player's women, but Rodman was out there smashing Carmen Electra and Madonna. In many ways people were more open minded in the 1990's it seems.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star

They made the "rules".

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
They made the "rules".
That doesnt even make sense. Going against the grain for no reason whats so ever is "black"?

White people didnt create culture and societal norms.
Yall only like people like Ross because they behave average and do average shyt.
Just because he has a fat white girlfriend yall give him a pass, but if the bytch looked good he would be a c00n on this site.
You really think a bytch getting w/ one of these cats in highschool doesnt know what they are doing? These athletes become targets when they are in middle school...no such thing as a "day 1" female in their lives. These hoes know what they are doing for the get go.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
i'm 27.

what do you mean playing by the rules?
as a black male listening to hip-hop and and lack of self control is playing by the rules of society.

You get labeled a sellout (by blacks)/oreo (usually by white people) for not playing by the rules of a black person as in:
being a non-athlete and valuing higher education that ain't a HBCU, listening to music not made by black people, going for beer specials at the bar, etc.
When I say Play by the Rules I mean athletes who dont go out of their way to cause issues.
Its not like Moss had any causes he was standing up for...dude got caught w/ weed, was called lazy, police had to come to his home for domestic violence etc...
Yet somehow the mainstream condemning him is just being racist because they wouldnt let him live :upsetfavre:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm surprised no one said let that man :cook:

Its clear the coli as a board has some hypocritical, double standard having posters. RG3 being well spoken, attending a decent college, and havin a spotless record is c00nescent but moss having run ins with the law and being a badass is real nigotry so he gets a pass for wifing a white while rg is condemned and spat upon by the black community. I asked before but it was never really answered: Just how has rg3 turned his back on us???????

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm surprised no one said let that man :cook:

Its clear the coli as a board has some hypocritical, double standard having posters. RG3 being well spoken, attending a decent college, and havin a spotless record is c00nescent but moss having run ins with the law and being a badass is real nigotry so he gets a pass for wifing a white while rg is condemned and spat upon by the black community. I asked before but it was never really answered: Just how has rg3 turned his back on us???????

They don't have an answer. I could understand someone like Tiger Woods getting criticized but people like RG3 and McNabb don't really deserve that same level of criticism and being labeled as c00ns. Randy Moss is a great player but to say that he's "real" when he half assed it on the field for a few years, turned his back on his team on numerous occasions, and married a white woman who is now at :flabbynsick: status makes no sense at all.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Breh, most of this board was "Mossing" cats as jits long before we knew Randall had a white wife. Moss is a hood legend and will always have a pass.
end of thread :wow:

randy is a hood legend from that phrase alone.