Was Randy Moss criticised for pawgin'?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You aint got a white girl?:comeon: Get you one bruh. They madd fun :pachaha: They loyal as fukk. I slap around my main white chick every marcus garvey bday....quick elbow to the mouth, two piece to the dome and eat dinner at her parents house the same night. Parents open the door and be like "Omg, what happened to your face?:lupe:".

Dad grilling me the whole night like he bout dat life, but a nikka cool as fukk and be trolling the shyt outta him and his pasty fukk of a wife like "pass the gravy..................mom:smugfavre:. Oh, did I mention emily's pregnant?:skip: That's right............dad:jawalrus:. Put the gun down. We're family now.:shaq:"

So what I'm sayin is, don't knock it til you try it fam. Ain't nothin like trollin white folks. I salute my make em mad brethren, Randy F. Moss.:salute:
:laff:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
*Looks at avatar* GOATs can do what they want.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually that big whale bytch further reinforces Randy's real nikka stamp of approval...

Country ass nikka...check
Crazy fast and athletic...check
Take off on plays not designed for him...check
Pretty much disregard the media...check
Bless us with real nikka quotes ( straight cash homie ) check...
Play football basically when he wants...check

The fact that dude is one of the GOATS at his position, probably a 100 mil in his lifetime, has had access to some of the baddest women on the planet, and repeatedly impregnated a woman who would be a show in to star in free wily 3, goes to show you that he is a real nikka...cause real nikkas stay with the chick they known forever...no matter what life circumstances change...

It is not marrying a white woman that makes you a c00n...it is the context of when/how you marry a white woman...you look at all these other c00n as black athletes and when they were nobodies they were dating black women...then when they get some money bam they marry some anna ferris looking bytch...

Look around on the net and you will find out Randy been with this chick on and off since highschool...only real nikkas keep they highschool sweehearts around...

means i might not be a real nikka :to:
:bryan: You are absolutely right.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
its kind of sad that having a lack of self control/having a attitude is considered being "black".

Are there any other races/ethnicity's on this planet that give you props for acting like an ass?