Was Randy Moss criticised for pawgin'?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:deadmanny:That was the funniest part of the documentary they said he was good and never got in any trouble not even dating white women.:laff: Bomani said some people were confused when they heard it but black people from the south knew what he meant. I knew about Moss wife because they showed a picture of her in the hospital having their last child but I just read on here the other day about Steve Smith. People are so scared of Steve Smith they know if you go in about his wife he will fly to come see you the next day.:bustback:

What the fukk son, be a All Pro football player but be married to a mummified white woman brehs.:francis:

I don't know how old that bytch is, but she looks a good 10+ years older than him.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you a superstar football player you can have the baddest black chick imaginable

I will never understand how these n*ggas look for "pawgs"
Vanessa-Bryant.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Why cats are concerned with where another nikka puts his dikk in is beyond me...
I dapped you, but i care where you stick yours. I care bout all yall nikkaz. I want yall to be safe. Life is delicate, and we need brothaz to stay healthy and alive on this here earth.