Was Randy Moss criticised for pawgin'?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If anything I respect him and his girl for enduring all that shyt. She didn't run away when it got rough it seems :ld:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
nikka is from West VA bruh :yeshrug:

You took my daps breh :to:

Came in to say exactly that. I think everyone was like :lawd: when he was at Marshall and hanging with J-Will(White Chocolate) we knew he just had to be a "real nygga". Then we heard him speak :huhldup:...There was no doubt in my mind that he had a fat white women in his life.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Randy-Moss.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I think RGIII is a c00n, but not because he married a white woman...

I mean look at this nikka...He had them hideous dreads...he got them bug ass slave eyes...he got them big ass Amistad lips...he got that drunk uncle gap...I mean dude looks like a caricature...if you asked Mitt Romney to draw a black man...he would draw RGIII :manny:...i am far from a male model but physically that nikka face is hideous...no black woman is going to want to look at this dude face on top of her...even with all his blackleticism i doubt a black chick would give him to time of day since their were plenty of 6 "8" Jamaal nikkas with crispy hairlines and 360 waves going to the nba at baylor...and dude is geeky... saw in some interview he did at Baylor where he was talking about video games and shyt...and he was talking about some heavy shyt to...like the proper perk tree to make the perfect long range character in Fallout 3...aint no black chick gonna be down to talk about video games all day...plus he grew up in the suburbs...so it is not like he had easy access to some black women anyway...shyt i look at my life...i stay in the suburbs...i really only see another black woman when i go to the office or i go out to walmart or best buy or something...their or basically no black people in my neighborhood...it is what it is... :manny:

so with that said...with him being pretty ghoulish in the face...with him being pretty geeky...i could never see him marrying anything but a white chick...plus i don't think it will last...fame has gone to his head quick...i expect him to get tiger woods...ed...within the next 3 years...

plus some dude tried to extort him with a sex tape of a bunch of baylor athletes running train on his wife or some shyt like that...and he stayed with her...i'll deduct a few cornball brother points for that...

:rudy: im from the burbs and tbh it was a very mixed crowd. basically u just proved there's no real reason to consider RGIII a c00n. you must be :troll:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
when I think of c00ns I think of yes-men ass nikkas who are afraid to express how they really feel. think kobe pre-rape trial and MJ his entire career ("republicans buy sneakers too":mjpls:). RG3 is already annoying me with his whole "aww shucks" routine

then i look at moss and remember him doing this

and this

then him basically taking off 2 years in oakland and no one having the guts to tell him play harder because he was the teams best player. then him telling the patriots he'd play when he felt like it and telling the vikings caterers that the food they served wasn't fit for his dog

sorry, the term c00n simply does not apply:manny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:rudy: im from the burbs and tbh it was a very mixed crowd. basically u just proved there's no real reason to consider RGIII a c00n. you must be :troll:

depends on where you live...i live in the dallas area...there are several spots around here that once you hit the residential area...their are nothing but white people

i been living where i live for about a year in a half...i work out at the gym...seen maybe 2 black people...i run every morning...seen maybe 3 black people...i shoot pool at the hall...seen maybe 3 black people...

right across the street where i stay is another gated community with basically nothing but three story houses... there is a country club right outside of it that is open to the public... i eat there...the steaks are ridiculous good...their is a special parking place for people who live in the gated community...know who i have never seen park their cars over there ?

i used to stay in another area that was the burbs and it was pretty well mixed...so it is all relative to where you lay your head :manny:

and i consider RG III to be a borderline c00n because if the way he carries himself...he has come off as real arrogant and seems to just be all :blessed: for these cacs...meanwhile he is most known for having his knee fold in half on live television...and when mcnabb tried to reach out to him he hit him with the ( :rudy:)...and then talked about it in some magazine...a black man who has been there and done that tries to put you on game and you go to a magazine and take a shot at him for it :rudy:...and look at shanahan track record...it seems obvious to me he doesn't really want RG III as the QB for this team...he was the one who picked Cousins...it seems obvious to me that shanahan is going to try to get rid of him the first chance he gets...hell already tried...any other coach would have pulled RGIII from that game against the seahawks cause you could see a major injury coming a mile away...any other coach would have figured "is one playoff win worth my franchise qb who we expect to get us to a level to compete for superbowls worth it?" i doubt it and shanahan just went ahead and tossed him to the wolves on some "robert told me he was fine" shyt

i never once heard this nikka say anything positive about his teammates...never once ever heard him mention how good his line is for him, or how good morris is...all I ever hear from RGIII is something about RGIII...i won't be sitting around praying for his downfall. But when it comes i will be the first one to strip naked and roll around in a pool of his tears like :ahh:

Daps
Seriously show me evidence of someone gettin at Randy for dating/procreatin with a white woman. Seem like it was downplayed to the fullest. Did Moss get a pass for being one of the greatest WRs in history? :ohhh:

You aint got a white girl?:comeon: Get you one bruh. They madd fun :pachaha: They loyal as fukk. I slap around my main white chick every marcus garvey bday....quick elbow to the mouth, two piece to the dome and eat dinner at her parents house the same night. Parents open the door and be like "Omg, what happened to your face?:lupe:".

Dad grilling me the whole night like he bout dat life, but a nikka cool as fukk and be trolling the shyt outta him and his pasty fukk of a wife like "pass the gravy..................mom:smugfavre:. Oh, did I mention emily's pregnant?:skip: That's right............dad:jawalrus:. Put the gun down. We're family now.:shaq:"

So what I'm sayin is, don't knock it til you try it fam. Ain't nothin like trollin white folks. I salute my make em mad brethren, Randy F. Moss.:salute:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I think of c00ns I think of yes-men ass nikkas who are afraid to express how they really feel. think kobe pre-rape trial and MJ his entire career ("republicans buy sneakers too":mjpls:). RG3 is already annoying me with his whole "aww shucks" routine

then i look at moss and remember him doing this

and this

then him basically taking off 2 years in oakland and no one having the guts to tell him play harder because he was the teams best player. then him telling the patriots he'd play when he felt like it and telling the vikings caterers that the food they served wasn't fit for his dog

sorry, the term c00n simply does not apply:manny:

c00ns can be sellouts who look down on and don't like their own kind, too. Some c00ns don't defend whites or blacks; some defend cacs and attack blacks; some defend blacks but would never do anything for a black person. It's a complicated issue, breh. I just think the nikkas who give Moss a pass to be cognitive dissonant and/or hypocrites. I forgive them though. That's all I can do.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You aint got a white girl?:comeon: Get you one bruh. They madd fun :pachaha: They loyal as fukk. I slap around my main white chick every marcus garvey bday....quick elbow to the mouth, two piece to the dome and eat dinner at her parents house the same night. Parents open the door and be like "Omg, what happened to your face?:lupe:".

Dad grilling me the whole night like he bout dat life, but a nikka cool as fukk and be trolling the shyt outta him and his pasty fukk of a wife like "pass the gravy..................mom:smugfavre:. Oh, did I mention emily's pregnant?:skip: That's right............dad:jawalrus:. Put the gun down. We're family now.:shaq:"

So what I'm sayin is, don't knock it til you try it fam. Ain't nothin like trollin white folks. I salute my make em mad brethren, Randy F. Moss.:salute:

Living your life trollin white folks is no different than living your life appeasing them ala RG3.
tap-dancing-o.gif