Was Mad Max: Fury Road really THAT good?? :whoo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I loved this movie but I can only watch it a handful of times....:ld: it's not like it rarely comes on tv... but if you haven't seen it then get the biggest tv you can find and the best sound system you have and crank that shyt all the way up cause it's fukking insane!!!:pachaha:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yea. One of the greatest visual storytelling films I ever witnessed. Aside from one of the illest and most complex action sequences ever put on film, the plot is simplistic yet so much depth and deeper meaning into everything. One of my favorite films of this decade.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The entire movie is a chase sequence. This movie is a classic in the sense that it can be compared to a silent film movie of which some films consisted of just the chase. As a film major I've seen old black n white movies like that and in my opinion, Mad Max is like those films but on crack.

No arguments or long monologues needed in this film.

The script wouldn't even get greenlighted in Hollywood.

It had to be self-greenlighted because the actions itself is the script and can only be produced by a visionary director who already knows what's going on because most of the movies direction was in his head and not on paper.

The black and chrome version of Fury Road.... :ohlawd:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
George Miller made his previous films look like high school auditorium demonstrations....

The man truly is a visionary genius. The real magic; liking everyone around Max. I enjoyed Nux heavily. Maybe its the fact that he tried to redeem himself in a shytty world, or just the great acting of Nicholas Hoult, either way, I enjoyed the supporting cast a lot more in this movie than in others currently. Then there's the fact that this is Furiosa's story with a little help from Max, that makes this a truly epic film.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The stunt work is 10/10. There's very little CGI in this movie. It's mostly all stunt work and practical effects.

Also, I wouldn't say there is no plot. You have to pay attention to the shyt you see on screen. They don't talk about it much, you see what's going on through the visuals that are on screen.