Was Mad Max: Fury Road really THAT good?? :whoo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it was good in the moment. I dont think I’ll look back as fondly on it as some other good action movies

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
First 20 minutes were as good as anything in the whole franchise. Then the goofy storyline with gaping plotholes took shape and the goofy Agenda storyline, that killed it for me. Plus, they shytted on Mad Max (OG fans understand).

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
This movie and 2049 are the epitome overrated "cinema". If you love these films I know not to listen to your opinion on movies. Worst part is brehs want to pretend these flick are complicated to understand. Nah they just boring and pointless. Claim to be a cinephile and yet be entertained by a car chase brehs. I love car chases but let's stop acting like Fury Road is some high brow entertainment.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This movie and 2049 are the epitome overrated "cinema". If you love these films I know not to listen to your opinion on movies. Worst part is brehs want to pretend these flick are complicated to understand. Nah they just boring and pointless. Claim to be a cinephile and yet be entertained by a car chase brehs. I love car chases but let's stop acting like Fury Road is some high brow entertainment.
thats-bait.gif

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
[

Blade runners cinematography and sound are amazing, but besides that :russell:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
[

Blade runners cinematography and sound are amazing, but besides that :russell:
Why we spending so much time talking about this bubble chick!!!!!

Oh..... PRESSED!!!!!

s@n

All Star
Daps
Here they go again
Damn. You got me.

Except a nikka was in the industry for a bit and still has friends in, shooters and DPs among them. I respectfully disagree with the general sentiment. Is that okay?