Was Listening to Issac Hayes on Youtube and Was Recommended this Japanese 80's Artist [Check Update]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Was listening to Hung on My Baby by Issac Hayes and was recommended this video. Never heard of her and listened to it out of curiosity. I was shocked. The music at least is pretty dope chillout jazz tune.Could imagine listening to this on a late night drive and feeling relaxed.

:leon: Someone needs to sample this shyt. The intro is pretty chill and sounds good. Of course I don't understand a word she says after that.
@Fatboi1

Got some decent Jazz guitar in there at 3 minutes in. Figured I share since I felt I found a little gem.

5 star thread, dap+rep

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Time to sit down at work with these new recommendations

Currently listening to house

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Was listening to Hung on My Baby by Issac Hayes and was recommended this video. Never heard of her and listened to it out of curiosity. I was shocked. The music at least is pretty dope chillout jazz tune.Could imagine listening to this on a late night drive and feeling relaxed.

:leon: Someone needs to sample this shyt. The intro is pretty chill and sounds good. Of course I don't understand a word she says after that.
@Fatboi1

Got some decent Jazz guitar in there at 3 minutes in. Figured I share since I felt I found a little gem.

Breh, just wanna say this post f&%ked me up.

Since this, Ive been going deep into CityPop, Taeko Ohnuki, Miki Matsubara and Takako Mamiya EVERY damn day!
Thank you sir. :salute:
0c8a18bff5a4c6ab787391ed0e119eec7038ecb3c386e532f7a8bc5dc0bda233.jpg

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

Composed by Japanese musicians for parasite eve but the singers sang in Latin and Spanish

The guy's at Namco love their Jazz Fusion