Was Listening to Issac Hayes on Youtube and Was Recommended this Japanese 80's Artist [Check Update]

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Was listening to Hung on My Baby by Issac Hayes and was recommended this video. Never heard of her and listened to it out of curiosity. I was shocked. The music at least is pretty dope chillout jazz tune.Could imagine listening to this on a late night drive and feeling relaxed.

:leon: Someone needs to sample this shyt. The intro is pretty chill and sounds good. Of course I don't understand a word she says after that.
@Fatboi1

Got some decent Jazz guitar in there at 3 minutes in. Figured I share since I felt I found a little gem.

She reminds me of my Brazilian love Claudia Telles out of the 60's.

YT is a great wonder for putting me up on new sh!t.
Hiphop gets a lot of credit for exposing Black music to the world but Soul & RnB was doing this since the 60's and 70's and the sound stated relevant in those territories long after it loss popularity in the US.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Just went through my youtube liked video list and came across this one from a few years ago

Absolutely :wow:

These vaporwave/future funk artists took notice of this shyt years ago and sampled a bunch of these classic songs :banderas:

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
Gotta admit a lot of Japanese music is door. The best hip hop album ever made was liquid swords and those samples he used for those beats are pretty much unchanged from the Lone Wolf and the cub.

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
Best. Thread. Ever.

So many gems for people that can really say they love music.

Edit.

^^^^Lookin at our avi's, damn that artist nailed it.