Was Fraudgers VS Brady the most forced tryhard debate of our generation? At least in American sports? NFL?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Just cause you keep yapping doesn't change the fact. I only let you know cause you the one who posted stats …that in real game time he isnt even better than alot of qbs from his generation
How exactly are you coming to that conclusion without stats? lol

I can show you highlights, stats, actual game footage, context, etc. Your response is literally:

"Oh yeah?!?!....... He's just not better"

Great analysis kid, 10/10 response

Theflash

Pro
Daps
How exactly are you coming to that conclusion without stats? lol

I can show you highlights, stats, actual game footage, context, etc. Your response is literally:

"Oh yeah?!?!....... He's just not better"

Great analysis kid, 10/10 response
They have named at least 3/4 already and id add Ben to qbs better than him brees, eli, hell even russell wilson i could probably keep going but you in love with some qbr stat that is backed by one super bowl won by a defense in a stat padders career. Your mans was trash and is trash now. Discount double check that

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Rodgers is an elite pocket passer.. I have no idea what you're talking about. Rodgers routinely would throw to tight windows to WRs. That was MM's entire philosophy as an offensive playcaller and why they decided to go a different route with MLF since they wanted to scheme WR's open.

The part that made Rodgers different and amazing was he was A+ as a pocket passer with one of the strongest arms, WHILE ALSO being A+ out of the pocket

That hadn't happened before, and Mahomes is the only other one who has done it since

Steve Young was doin all this before Fraudgers :camby: he was just a lefty

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ehh at the time it was more based in him being the "Most Talented" QB of all time and most thought for sure he'd get another Bowl or two. Had the mobility, arm, accuracy... Obviously didn't pan out that way and Mahomes came and snatched the whole most talented title thing away

The most forced is obviously the GOAT vs Bron but I'm not gonna derail this thread :hubie:

Naw the most overhyped MJ battle was when he faced off against someone else when he was a rookie, not Bron

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They have named at least 3/4 already and id add Ben to qbs better than him brees, eli, hell even russell wilson i could probably keep going but you in love with some qbr stat that is backed by one super bowl won by a defense in a stat padders career. Your mans was trash and is trash now. Discount double check that
I stopped reading when I read Big Ben is a better QB than Rodgers. You aren't really out here looking for a legit conversation, you're just a troll.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This that dumb chit that really has people spouting out some BS takes lol.. Good Lord I feel like people don't actually watch football sometimes or have ZERO critical thinking skills or context when discussing these takes

Rodgers statistically is one of the greatest playoff QB's in history

QBR of 100.1

45 Tds to 13 INTs

65% completion on 270 yards PG

That places him 6th all time. Over Drew Brees (97), over Joe Montana (95), over Brady (90), over Aikman (88), over Manning (87), over Brett (86), over Steve Young (85).

Mahomes is really the only 1 who's clearly ahead of him in terms of playoff QB efficiency.

Throw out all the numbers, facts, stats, etc. that you can Google, it doesn't matter to me.When you boil it all down it all shows that he didn't get it done in playoffs except that one time 13 yrs ago. .......:umad:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Throw out all the numbers, facts, stats, etc. that you can Google, it doesn't matter to me.When you boil it all down it all shows that he didn't get it done in playoffs except that one time 13 yrs ago. .......:umad:
The NFL is not the NBA.. can't stand dumb ass idiots who try and put QB's into this narrative, all it does is expose you don't know what the hell you're talking about

It becomes even more obvious when you say things like "throw out all the numbers, facts, stats..." LMAO just go ahead and say you're a low IQ football fan and be done with it

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't realize that we know all about his stats. He wants to change our opinion with that nerd azz shyt
Low IQ football babble. Get your knowledge of the game up, then you can speak to an adult on it. Otherwise go talk sports at the kids table

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
The NFL is not the NBA.. can't stand dumb ass idiots who try and put QB's into this narrative, all it does is expose you don't know what the hell you're talking about

It becomes even more obvious when you say things like "throw out all the numbers, facts, stats..." LMAO just go ahead and say you're a low IQ football fan and be done with it
:umad:....hey maybe I'm, but being highly knowledgeable about football doesn't pay my bills homeboy. I'm just enjoying watching you crash out in here cause ppl have a different opinion than yours. Stop being a "fukk Boi Fanboy" and enjoy the discourse with out throwing a tantrum like a little kid. You're not gonna change my opinion or anybody else's with your stats and nerd shyt.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Roethlisberger? Eli Manning???? Russ? :dahell:

Saying ELI MANNING is better than Aaron Rodgers is crazy work