Was Fraudgers VS Brady the most forced tryhard debate of our generation? At least in American sports? NFL?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
:umad:....hey maybe I'm, but being highly knowledgeable about football doesn't pay my bills homeboy. I'm just enjoying watching you crash out in here cause ppl have a different opinion than yours. Stop being a "fukk Boi Fanboy" and enjoy the discourse with out throwing a tantrum like a little kid. You're not gonna change my opinion or anybody else's with your stats and nerd shyt.
I'm not here to change your mind.. I'm here to call you an idiot who don't know chit

:manny:

Theflash

Pro
Daps
I stopped reading when I read Big Ben is a better QB than Rodgers. You aren't really out here looking for a legit conversation, you're just a troll.
By whatever metric you post theres one to disprove whatever you aiming to prove. You aren't some football savant. Every football fan has seen your temu #12 be the trashbag he always been

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
By whatever metric you post theres one to disprove whatever you aiming to prove. You aren't some football savant. Every football fan has seen your temu #12 be the trashbag he always been
You must be a Bears fan.. this is the only explanation for your idiotic take