Was Fraudgers VS Brady the most forced tryhard debate of our generation? At least in American sports? NFL?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yep it's time to realize he was always overrated. And it's time to place him in that Peyton Manning tier of " Regular season king". For all the praise he gets you'd think he has more rings than Brady. Playoff success is the bar. And for my money I'd take Troy Aikman over Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning. And I stand on that.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yep it's time to realize he was always overrated. And it's time to place him in that Peyton Manning tier of " Regular season king". For all the praise he gets you'd think he has more rings than Brady. Playoff success is the bar. And for my money I'd take Troy Aikman over Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning. And I stand on that.
This that dumb chit that really has people spouting out some BS takes lol.. Good Lord I feel like people don't actually watch football sometimes or have ZERO critical thinking skills or context when discussing these takes

Rodgers statistically is one of the greatest playoff QB's in history

QBR of 100.1

45 Tds to 13 INTs

65% completion on 270 yards PG

That places him 6th all time. Over Drew Brees (97), over Joe Montana (95), over Brady (90), over Aikman (88), over Manning (87), over Brett (86), over Steve Young (85).

Mahomes is really the only 1 who's clearly ahead of him in terms of playoff QB efficiency.

Theflash

Pro
Daps
This that dumb chit that really has people spouting out some BS takes lol.. Good Lord I feel like people don't actually watch football sometimes or have ZERO critical thinking skills or context when discussing these takes

Rodgers statistically is one of the greatest playoff QB's in history

QBR of 100.1

45 Tds to 13 INTs

65% completion on 270 yards PG

That places him 6th all time. Over Drew Brees (97), over Joe Montana (95), over Brady (90), over Aikman (88), over Manning (87), over Brett (86), over Steve Young (85).

Mahomes is really the only 1 who's clearly ahead of him in terms of playoff QB efficiency.

Ty for unnecessary stats. In real life games rodgers is trash

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Ty for unnecessary stats. In real life games rodgers is trash
Ty for letting me know you don't actually watch the games.. the only 3 I would say that Rodgers didn't play well were the 2011 NFC Championship game (they won), the 2012 Divisional game (they lost I put that squarely on Rodgers), and the 2021 Divisional game (they lost, but really it was the defense/special teams who lost that game)

He carried those others teams especially post 2012 with team put together by a man with dementia.. dead srs. TT had dementia essentially the last 5-6 years of his career as a GM

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rodgers vs Brady was mainly brought up by stans on the Coli. Its always been Brady vs Manning in the media mainstream.

Then Saints fans decided to throw Brees in the mix to not feel left out :lolbron:

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ty for letting me know you don't actually watch the games.. the only 3 I would say that Rodgers didn't play well were the 2011 NFC Championship game (they won), the 2012 Divisional game (they lost I put that squarely on Rodgers), and the 2021 Divisional game (they lost, but really it was the defense/special teams who lost that game)

He carried those others teams especially post 2012 with team put together by a man with dementia.. dead srs. TT had dementia essentially the last 5-6 years of his career as a GM
This conversation completely dismisses his inefficiency while in the pocket. You keep him in the pocket he DOES NOT attempt tough throws to covered receivers, resulting in sacks or bad passes.

I can admit bro is great on the scramble, but I'd take multiple QB's over Rodgers based on pocket passing alone.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This conversation completely dismisses his inefficiency while in the pocket. You keep him in the pocket he DOES NOT attempt tough throws to covered receivers, resulting in sacks or bad passes.

I can admit bro is great on the scramble, but I'd take multiple QB's over Rodgers based on pocket passing alone.
A simple google search will dismiss this with ease but you go on a head and cook. Rodgers is one of the most efficent pocket passers to play

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Rodgers is an elite pocket passer.. I have no idea what you're talking about. Rodgers routinely would throw to tight windows to WRs. That was MM's entire philosophy as an offensive playcaller and why they decided to go a different route with MLF since they wanted to scheme WR's open.

The part that made Rodgers different and amazing was he was A+ as a pocket passer with one of the strongest arms, WHILE ALSO being A+ out of the pocket

That hadn't happened before, and Mahomes is the only other one who has done it since

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Rodgers vs Brady was mainly brought up by stans on the Coli. Its always been Brady vs Manning.

Then Saints fans decided to throw Brees in the mix to not feel left out :lolbron:

:ufdup: Keep us out of this "Stan Wars" bullshyt, pleihboi. :birdman:

Or else, I will make a few phone calls to ensure that Joe Barry moves next door to a "certain Packers fan". :sas1: :sas2:

Theflash

Pro
Daps

Just cause you keep yapping doesn't change the fact. I only let you know cause you the one who posted stats …that in real game time he isnt even better than alot of qbs from his generation