Was Fraudgers VS Brady the most forced tryhard debate of our generation? At least in American sports? NFL?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You lookin kinda funny in the light OP :childplease:

I have literally never seen Aaron Rodgers compared to Tom Brady. What are you even talking about :wtf:

The debate was Brady vs manning then Brady got too many rings and that ended it. Rodgers was always on an island with his own title ‘most talented thrower of the ball’ title which was always silly bc I could put Jeff George on that list what does that even mean

In hindsight people just needed to give him some type of title. We shoulda respected Brees more.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Imagine if the coli existed in 2002-2003, the dumb posts people would make about Jordan :mjlol:
Fraud! System player! Ain't shyt without Pip and Phil!

Gotta put the stupidity in historical context sometimes to grasp how stupid it is :snoop:
Bro, the Coli was around back then. It was called SOHH. There were many message boards, too. SOHH, ESPN, RealGm, Inside Hoops etc..

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He's a man, he's 40. you come after him like he is 30. don't forget he plays for the Yets. in his prime, he could sling that bytch like nobody else except prime marino.
Mahomes is a MUCH better passer off the move and Brady is a MUCH better pocket passer. In reality, as a pocket passer, A Rodgers was above average at best. He shined on the move, now it's 5-6 QB's that's just as good throwing on the move or better than Rodgers.

nikka was always overrated asf

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've never heard that comparison or debate, so that might be regional, op. Though I know a ton of cheeseheads, so yo no se. And the only person I've seen say he was better than Brady is the idiot on here that dikkrides him, along with draymond green, of all people :deadrose:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard that comparison or debate, so that might be regional, op. Though I know a ton of cheeseheads, so yo no se. And the only person I've seen say he was better than Brady is the idiot on here that dikkrides him, along with draymond green, of all people :deadrose:
Nah, this shyt was debated heavily on here and it was all based on ability. As in Arod had a better arm and was mobile and didn’t throw INTs.

And I kept saying come postseason, no one is letting A Rod beat them running around so he’s going to have to go win in the pocket and make the big time risky throws and he never did - even when he got an elite defense. And then they said but Brady had defenses and then Brady went to the SB with the 31st ranked defense.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah, this shyt was debated heavily on here and it was all based on ability. As in Arod had a better arm and was mobile and didn’t throw INTs.

And I kept saying come postseason, no one is letting A Rod beat them running around so he’s going to have to go win in the pocket and make the big time risky throws and he never did - even when he got an elite defense. And then they said but Brady had defenses and then Brady went to the SB with the 31st ranked defense.
The op said it was one of the biggest debates EVERYWHERE, IN AMERICAN SPORTS , ON TV, etc.
I said maybe it's regional.
You told me I was wrong, and then said it, "was debated heavily ON HERE."
I'll let you work this one out on your own.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The op said it was one of the biggest debates EVERYWHERE, IN AMERICAN SPORTS , ON TV, etc.
I said maybe it's regional.
You told me I was wrong, and then said it, "was debated heavily ON HERE."
I'll let you work this one out on your own.
You’re trying very hard to sound smart but it’s not working. I responded to a post where you said you never heard it. Do you realize people on here are from every region and that we reflect what is being said on social media, which reflects ESPN and Fox discourse? This shyt was all over ESPN from 2010 to 2020 about A Rod being the most talented in the league. He just never got slandered if he lost like Peyton or Brady.