Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The fact that this thread is still on the front page is hilarious

No love for Sapp I guess...
damn this shyt is up to 35 pages now :pachaha:

I mean, sapp as a player...I got respect for, at least until he got to the raiders and kinda half-assed it there getting caked up
sapp as a person...:manny: I barely know anything about. but folks got a lot of shyt on him so :manny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
damn this shyt is up to 35 pages now :pachaha:

I mean, sapp as a player...I got respect for, at least until he got to the raiders and kinda half-assed it there getting caked up
sapp as a person...:manny: I barely know anything about. but folks got a lot of shyt on him so :manny:
Live in Florida breh......Nobody can stand him. He is from Apopka , FL. The ghetto part of course. So he is stuck with the ignorant ways. He is the type of person that is like I got mine, fukk everybody else. I met his fat ass several times. Couldn't stay around him for long. There will never be any love IMO for a person that goes from broke to rich and acts like a dikk. :yeshrug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Live in Florida breh......Nobody can stand him. He is from Apopka , FL. The ghetto part of course. So he is stuck with the ignorant ways. He is the type of person that is like I got mine, fukk everybody else. I met his fat ass several times. Couldn't stay around him for long. There will never be any love IMO for a person that goes from broke to rich and acts like a dikk. :yeshrug:
I believe you...I believe most of the folks on this board about him, I had no clue about his life outside football.... I was just surprised by peoples reaction. Usually such unison is reserved for utter degenerates like screaming Stephen A, Whitlock, Tiki, Barkley, etc, whose tendencies are well documented. Never knew sapp was an a$$hole like that

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I believe you...I believe most of the folks on this board about him, I had no clue about his life outside football.... I was just surprised by peoples reaction. Usually such unison is reserved for utter degenerates like screaming Stephen A, Whitlock, Tiki, Barkley, etc, whose tendencies are well documented. Never knew sapp was an a$$hole like that
I dislike all said c00ns you mentioned. Stephen A. Smith, I believe is doing it for the money. He doesn't completely sell out. He is just playing the fence to get paid. I lost respect with him with the Jonathan Vilma/Goodell beef and how he bowed down to the white c*nt Michelle Beadle.

As far as Sapp. I can tell you from experience he is a dikk. I was in a club in City Place in Orlando years ago. Somebody wanted a picture with him and he said "I don't flick". Wow just wow. I know that could get irritiating if you get people to ask you that all the time. I just believe he was always like that from the gate. Other times I've been to events with him there, he was just a dikk. So :pacspit:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/09/warren-sapp-nfl-network-employees-glad-fired-analyst/

0204-warren-sapp-nfl-network-1.jpg

Warren Sapp wasn't exactly Mr. Congeniality at the NFL Network -- with a whole bunch of employees telling TMZ Sports they're GLAD he's gone ... because he was a nightmare to work with.

We broke the story ... Sapp was fired from his gig as an analyst for the NFL Network after he was arrested for soliciting prostitutes in AZ on Monday.

Now, after speaking with nearly a DOZEN current and former employees ... everyone is telling us the same thing -- GOOD RIDDANCE!!

In fact, the people we spoke with ... ranging from low-level people all the way up to big shots ... told us there was an unofficial "Sapp Disclaimer" when it came to interacting with the Hall of Famer.

Among the highlights:

-Don't look Warren in the eyes (seriously).

-Introduce yourself, but DO NOT try to befriend him.

-Call him Warren. NEVER call him "Sapp."

Of course, there are Sapp supporters ... but even they couldn't really defend the guy.

As one person put it, "I know certain people [at the Network] complained about the guy a lot but overall he was always cool ... just unpredictable."

Another person told us, "Warren has had one too many chances to get it right, and it just didn't work out for him. We all wish him well in the end."

As for his tough reputation around the office, it's not the first time we've heard that about Sapp -- back when he was on "Dancing with the Stars" he was known as the "diva" on set ... and was constantly causing problems.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/09/warren-sapp-nfl-network-employees-glad-fired-analyst/#ixzz3RFSjAY8s

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/09/warren-sapp-nfl-network-employees-glad-fired-analyst/

Warren Sapp wasn't exactly Mr. Congeniality at the NFL Network -- with a whole bunch of employees telling TMZ Sports they're GLAD he's gone ... because he was a nightmare to work with.

We broke the story ... Sapp was fired from his gig as an analyst for the NFL Network after he was arrested for soliciting prostitutes in AZ on Monday.

Now, after speaking with nearly a DOZEN current and former employees ... everyone is telling us the same thing -- GOOD RIDDANCE!!

In fact, the people we spoke with ... ranging from low-level people all the way up to big shots ... told us there was an unofficial "Sapp Disclaimer" when it came to interacting with the Hall of Famer.

Among the highlights:

Of course, there are Sapp supporters ... but even they couldn't really defend the guy.

As one person put it, "I know certain people [at the Network] complained about the guy a lot but overall he was always cool ... just unpredictable."

Another person told us, "Warren has had one too many chances to get it right, and it just didn't work out for him. We all wish him well in the end."

As for his tough reputation around the office, it's not the first time we've heard that about Sapp -- back when he was on "Dancing with the Stars" he was known as the "diva" on set ... and was constantly causing problems.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/09/warren-sapp-nfl-network-employees-glad-fired-analyst/#ixzz3RFSjAY8s
:mjlol:

It just keeps getting better

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how sapp can act this way given the amount of good tides and blessings he has received in his life.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Among the highlights:

Told y'all he was a smokey the bear looking bytch ass nikka.