Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I seen Sapp at the club once smoking an L. i figured he was a cool dude because of that :manny:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Basically he was paying the jawns to dance, then young one started turning up, doming him up, then started asking for more than the hunnids he was already throwing to continue.. When he said I'm not paying for head wop and tossed them out, they complained.. Not as bad as the story will read, they tried to hustle him.. Put himself in a bad position tho, worse could have happened, ie the hood classic movie it's a dirty game

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
tumblr_n1a3uoFsiq1r0jlbgo2_400.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Making 500k/year, trying to nickel and dime ho's that got nothing to lose, ends up losing everything. Truly an L of epic proportions
i assumed this was a undercover bust or something but to find out he tried to be cheap and it cost him everything

i guess its true he is a idiot

:mindblown:

and the hooker will probably sue his azz for assault

:heh:

Daps
Basically he was paying the jawns to dance, then young one started turning up, doming him up, then started asking for more than the hunnids he was already throwing to continue.. When he said I'm not paying for head wop and tossed them out, they complained.. Not as bad as the story will read, they tried to hustle him.. Put himself in a bad position tho, worse could have happened, ie the hood classic movie it's a dirty game

This is what it sounds like and probably why Sapp felt comfortable speaking to the cops, and why he may beat this when it all settles.

Sapp figured he paid them to dance, they turned up on their own, so when they tried to get paid for sex, he declined cuz that's illegal :troll:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
How does he explain it to his kids and the rest of his family that he got fired for fukkin around with some two timing prostitutes? Doesn't he have money issues?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is what it sounds like and probably why Sapp felt comfortable speaking to the cops, and why he may beat this when it all settles.

Sapp figured he paid them to dance, they turned up on their own, so when they tried to get paid for sex, he declined cuz that's illegal :troll:

:deadrose: