Warner Bros say Suicide Squad fell short of their expectations

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Are you that surprised? Can't say I'm surprised.

After seeing the comparison of Batman games to Suicide Squad gameplay. Holy shyt.....Suicide Squad is fukking horrible and the graphics downgraded AF especially on next-gen (PS5/XSX) the Batman games were on PS3/Xbox 360. shytty on Suicide Squad.

:datazz:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Everyone saw this coming. They should have

True.
But bruh... sub-1k is bad for single-player AA games months after release. sub-1k month-of for a game by this team? :picard: This shyt fell off faster than Redfall, and it's only not bigger news because it never had buzz to start with

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i am glad this game flopped i was worried they would get bold and add this shyt to hogwarts legacy 2

id hate to have to grind through a battle pass so my wife can get a new wand or a couch for her room of requirement. :sadcam:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is, they are actively treating the live game that's been out for over a month and is completely broken like it's still in Beta and it will "really launch" when the battlepass/Season 1 comes out in 2 weeks. And how the first new playable character (Joker) coming with it shyts all over the current cast of characters in every possible way (popularity, notoriety, importance, etc).

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk what other people said, I'm actually having fun playing this game. The game that deserved all the hate that it received is Gotham Knights, because you know a game is bad when you beat it by accident. The gaming community has become just an online echo chamber, where people repeat the same criticisms because they have no original thoughts.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX