Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](9/5/24)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game looks dope but that price is making some gamers wait for a sale which I understand. Plus there’s so much to play these days imo, I’m copping soon but I’ve been wrapped in other shyt and life so I don’t have FOMO
From all the previews it was looking like a day one for me.

Then finding out it was only 6 hours and two barebones online modes, it’s turned into whenever i get to it status.

I understand it’s a smaller dev so they may not be able to match the scope of true AAA games, but in that case it should be priced accordingly. You charge AAA prices ima judge you next to AAA games.

Will get to this when it’s on sale or gamepass or something like that :manny:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then finding out it was only 6 hours and two barebones online modes, it’s turned into whenever i get to it status.

I understand it’s a smaller dev so they may not be able to match the scope of true AAA games, but in that case it should be priced accordingly. You charge AAA prices ima judge you next to AAA games.

It looks real dope for us shooter fans but I think a main reason it’s getting a push is because it’s a Warhammer game and from what I see they don’t get to many dope ass games

So they know those fans are gonna cop, just look at how many people dropped 100$ just to play early. Plus it got the attention of people who were into Helldivers and fell out with that game. So yeah corporate did their homework and charged that 70$.

Personally I hyped to play just not yet and yeah I got the bread but it’s kinda expected for it to have a “short campaign”. But at least there’s something of a mp tacked on pve and pvp to extend its life

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the movie for the game since I won't be able to grab it just yet and didn't want to get spoiled, but I'm totally happy with that ending.

AND the twist.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

everywhere is showing a range of 10-12 hours

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 - How Long to Beat - MSN

Gears of War 5 is 11 hours and IMO that's actually pretty decent. I'm still playing Gears 5 and enjoy the pacing. Im sure Operations and multiplayer mode will make the game last even longer too

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Another thing great about SM2, it reminds you about the Emperor's finest

:obama:

s-l1200.jpg