Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](9/5/24)

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Where did you hear about this game only 6 hours?

Multiple reviews
Main campaign is 6hrs and like then there is 6hrs of PVE content. Looking the pvp is going to have the same problems as first one(Melee being trash and heavy bolter/vanguard being op)

Last edited:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
my honest review after 2 hrs…. Not looking too good. Very shallow game play… walk to a spot open door, fight hordes, walk to a spot open door. Gears did a better job with this nearly 20 years ago. Smh out the box HD2>>>>

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
my honest review after 2 hrs…. Not looking too good. Very shallow game play… walk to a spot open door, fight hordes, walk to a spot open door. Gears did a better job with this nearly 20 years ago. Smh
So not enjoying it?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Reviews are more about hype than any real consistency.

Plenty of other games would get trashed for having such a short campaign and undercooked multiplayer modes.

But this game sits on the right side of the hype train, so none of that stuff matters as it would with other games.

It’s getting compared to gears, imagine if gears launched with a 6 hour campaign and only two very shallow multiplayer modes. shyt would be getting trashed all up and down the internet :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But you played a boring movie game, Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 which is 7 hours :sas2:

And you complain about Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2?
I called that a boring movie game in the official thread :ufdup:

Thought reviews for that game were weird too.

Was barely a “game” but was judged next to actual action games instead of other “walking simulators”

shyt was a terrible “game” but the pinnacle of “walking simulators”

Don’t know how you score that, but the reviews didn’t put it in its proper context before assigning a score :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This forum is full of people talking about games they haven't finished. :pachaha:
Soon as a game comes out that's short they complain that the game is too short. :skip:
"6 hours? Give me a game I won't actually finish and then I'll buy it" - The Arcadium
Nothing wrong with a short game. I’m just not paying full price for one :manny:

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
The melee system isn’t DMC deep but there’s a rhythm to the combat. Once you start stringing together perfect dodge counters and parries, the combat feels great. :wow:

The plasma pistol and power sword combo. :banderas:

I think they have ex god of war devs work there