Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](9/5/24)

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
6 hours of content on repeat. Yay

I already have friends on Steam from my old 40k Eternal Crusade clan who have 59 hours on this, once the multiplayer gains more players(pvp), these guys are going to log thousands of hours !

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I already have friends on Steam from my old 40k Eternal Crusade clan who have 59 hours on this, once the multiplayer gains more players(pvp), these guys are going to log thousands of hours !
59 hours doing what

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
59 hours doing what

I don't know yet :russ: but I can look at my steam friends on the Space Marine 1, which this is identical to this, I have one friend with over 3,500 hours on that! That's PVP hours.

Once the community builds for this game as they did for sm1, it will be lit.

Some folks are already liking what they have done, I don't know yet, I just got out of thee game intro portion.

Space Marine 2 is unreal. PVP is far better than I expected. Seems weird we don't have 1k sons as a chaos faction though.​

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know yet :russ: but I can look at my steam friends on the Space Marine 1, which this is identical to this, I have one friend with over 3,500 hours on that! That's PVP hours.

Once the community builds for this game as they did for sm1, it will be lit.

Some folks are already liking what they have done, I don't know yet, I just got out of thee game intro portion.

Space Marine 2 is unreal. PVP is far better than I expected. Seems weird we don't have 1k sons as a chaos faction though.​

Are the cannon fodder enemies in the pvp

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
FYI, If you are more casual to the 40k lorem these videos do a great job explaining what a Tyrand invasion would look like and why they may be the greatest threat to any 40k faction (save for the Necrons)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with a short game. I’m just not paying full price for one :manny:
Game looks dope but that price is making some gamers wait for a sale which I understand. Plus there’s so much to play these days imo, I’m copping soon but I’ve been wrapped in other shyt and life so I don’t have FOMO