Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](9/5/24)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Opening sequence was very dope.
The amount of enemies on screen is very impressive. They did a great job making you feel like an incredibly powerful walking tank.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Copped the regular version and barely had time to finish the intro :beli: wont be able to get down for real till this weekend:francis:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
so, how's the game? is the single player content worth it?

If you like that World War Z game, you'll love (and hate certain parts :pachaha: ) this. It's World War Z combined with a lil Gears of War x God of War/new action games (you use RB/R1 to melee and LB/L1 to parry attacks).

At times the AI just stands there and doesn't do a damn thing to help you - so far I've seen em stop shooting & then they don't really seem to execute the enemies, so a lot of em just get right back up and start shooting you again. :martin:

These first couple stages definitely feel like they're meant for co-op tho, a few parts were a pain to get through with the AI :damn:

Besides all that, so far single players been pretty dope. I remember World War Z having similar AI problems, if you can put up that it's all pretty manageable.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I may have to switch to something else from Assault in PVP, trying to level up to get the heavy bolt pistol is killing me.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Finally played a couple missions in the campaign last night:wow: its everything i wanted in a sequel to sm1:wow:

Gonna try some operations tonight
Agreed, it's really good. I was initially unhappy the Tyranids as the main op faction as the orks in sm1 were so fun but I'm digging it now for experiencing what a Tyranid invasion would be like