Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](9/5/24)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The MP in the first game was a lot of fun just don't take it too seriously. It's not meant to be esports or anything, expect some shyt to be broken or just way better than everything else. IIRC the hammer was very popular.
Cuz it had a perk that allowed you to one shot nikkas :mjlol: i still use that shyt plus the martyrdom perk :mjlol:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I got my weekend locked in. :wow: I’ve been playing Darktide over the weekend and that sound design of the Bolter got me hyped. :ohlawd:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The MP in the first game was a lot of fun just don't take it too seriously. It's not meant to be esports or anything, expect some shyt to be broken or just way better than everything else. IIRC the hammer was very popular.

I remember the shytty netcode and jump pack jets coming down with the hammer slam. :russ: That shyt was janky at times but shyt was fun.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
It looks good, aside from the campaign what other modes does it come with?
The campaign is 3 player coop

then there is a separate 3 player coop mode called operations that seems to be taking place alongside the main game story. In the hour long video i just posted the other 3 marines got orders to go elsewhere so they prolly doing the side shyt plus you get radio comms from titus in the gameplay videos

Then its 6v6 pvp like the first game