Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Breh you said it will do a BILLION.

A BILLION

And repeatedly call it a franchise.

Allow me to laugh when it hits 10 million (if that) in the states this weekend

:mjpls:

I said it could make a billion close to a year ago. When it became obvious that due to shytty marketing it wouldn't happen, I readjusted to 500-700 million, which you tryna ignore because you know it's shytting all over your pathetic uneducated "200 million ww if they're lucky" comment as some are speculating the movie could break 400 million in China alone, something I've been telling you since day one but you've been too busy (again) to ignore because you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I said it could make a billion close to a year ago. When it became obvious that due to shytty marketing it wouldn't happen, I readjusted to 500-700 million, which you tryna ignore because you know it's shytting all over your pathetic uneducated "200 million ww if they're lucky" comment as some are speculating the movie could break 400 million in China alone, something I've been telling you since day one but you've been too busy (again) to ignore because you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.
we've all said china will be a big player breh.

i told you stay off my nuts til the receipts come in but you keep coming back on them

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
we've all said china will be a big player breh.

i told you stay off my nuts til the receipts come in but you keep coming back on them

Yeah, and you sure know how big of a player China is, right?

China is a major player now so if they're lucky they may do 200 something ww

Just shut your mouth and go sit in a corner you stupid idiot.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, and you sure know how big of a player China is, right?

Just shut your mouth and go sit in a corner you stupid idiot.
Bro as of now this movie has made 69 mil.

It has its impending US flop this weekend so we will see what china and Japan do to save face.

But until then hop off my nuts and go get some p*ssy or ass or whatever youre into and have a glass of STFU

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bro as of now this movie has made 69 mil.

It has its impending US flop this weekend so we will see what china and Japan do to save face.

But until then hop off my nuts and go get some p*ssy or ass or whatever youre into and have a glass of STFU

The fact you call it "saving face" just shows you continue to downplay/ignore the growing importance of the international box office, something I've been trying to educate you about since last year when I told you it was going to be a smash hit in Asia.
:sas1:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The fact you call it "saving face" just shows you continue to downplay/ignore the growing importance of the international box office, something I've been trying to educate you about since last year when I told you it was going to be a smash hit in Asia.
:sas1:

wait a second..just read your precious deadline.

Universal only gets 25% of the gross from China? :dead: :laff:

i like how you conveniently left that out breh

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

The article was three times as long if I included all of it, which also goes into the Chinese holiday period and a bunch of production company stuff, all of which if you had read it as well, you would've understood that the 25% take from China is the take Universal gets because of its shared partnerships with Legendary and the involved Chinese production companies, who took care of a huge part of the budget.

This is not a Universal release in China where it is going out through Legendary, China Film Group and Huaxia. (I understand Universal is in for about 25%-30% of the full reported $160M budget and it will reap the benefits of all releases as part of the overall pie.) This is a quota movie, meaning a 25% return from Middle Kingdom turnstiles. Legendary has four local equity partners: Tencent, CFG, Huayi and Taihe.

So Universal gets 25% of the China box office (the largest market) because it only invested about 25% of the budget as per agreement with its partners, but it does get the blunt of all the other markets where they are the main distributor. Surely a movie business savvy gentleman such as yourself understands how Universal takes absolutely no L here, but judging from your smiley usage, you don't understand, because you can't read, lack simple comprehension skills or really are just completely sidetracked by your narrative to try and justify this movie in any way as a "flop".

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Isn't that China in general u may gross a lot over there but they take a huge percentage of it ?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Isn't that China in general u may gross a lot over there but they take a huge percentage of it ?
Yes. China only allows a certain # of Hollywood movies each year and they share revenue.