Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

UzrIseu.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

new trailer (coulda used better music in my opinion)

think I saw Ner zhul in there catching bodies :wow:

movie is either gonna flop or be a hit - I dont think itll have a middle ground

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
So I heard if you buy the ultimate ticket. You get 4 transmorg items inspired by the film. All expansions up to WOD and a free month of wow. (they should give 3 free months)

This could work for them to get their subs back up. Some people MIGHT get back into the game after seeing the film.

Any thoughts on this?.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just want to see the nightelves be total c*nts to everyone. I love them

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

new trailer (coulda used better music in my opinion)

think I saw Ner zhul in there catching bodies :wow:

movie is either gonna flop or be a hit - I dont think itll have a middle ground

its going to be a major hit because the base is insanely big AND the movie is actually taken serious instead of some lame mortal kombat shyt.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I may have to change my box office projection based the awful marketing :trash:

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I don't know what the fukk Universal and Legendary are doing but the marketing for this has been the absolute worst. I don't know if they pull the same BS in the US but over here they play the trailer before IMAX screenings, then follow it up with a two minute "IMAX Exclusive" that consists of a promo interview with Duncan Jones and some cast members saying incredibly generic shyt like 'I've never seen anything like this before' and 'This movie's scale is just so massive' accompanied by footage from the same fukking trailer they just showed beforehand. You can literally sense it killing any buzz the movie has.

I still think the movie will do well in Europe and Asia because the market for (medieval) fantasy is way bigger there plus you got the huge installed fanbase, but the movie is going to need some serious good word of mouth a la Edge Of Tomorrow to make up for the shyt-ass marketing.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Woat trailers.

I didn't have a lot of interest in the film but if the trailers were good I'd probably watch out of curiosity.

Trailers have made me not ever want to watch.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Even with all of the awful interview bits this looks so much better than any of the trailers that it just boggles my mind how badly they fukked up the marketing of the movie. Universal/Legendary's entire marketing department needs to be fired for this fiasco.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I heard if you buy the ultimate ticket. You get 4 transmorg items inspired by the film. All expansions up to WOD and a free month of wow. (they should give 3 free months)

This could work for them to get their subs back up. Some people MIGHT get back into the game after seeing the film.

Any thoughts on this?.

What about people who already got the expansions :francis: