Warcraft the Movie: r u still down w/ Azeroth?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nah warcraft not about that

this is building up to sequals this looks more like Warcraft 1 / 2 than based off World of Warcraft. The next sequel should introduce the undead and night elfs

for the people thinking itll flop - Blizzard is the biggest gaming company of all time and World of Warcraft is the most successful game of all time.. they dont need main stream to support it to make hundreds of millions, they just need their fans to show out. Mainstream going to watch it thinking its some Avengers type shyt will just be icing on the cake.

Im guessing 600-700 million at box office.
so....what is she? she looks human but got the teeth like the orc things breh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
are you talking about the girl who puts the baby orc in the water ? I didnt see Paula Patton in all that cgi :russ: can you post a screen cap ?
no not her
STZD8On.jpg

she's some kind of mix breed chick cuz she not cgi

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
no not her
STZD8On.jpg

she's some kind of mix breed chick cuz she not cgi

there are mix breeds in warcraft but they usually dragons pretending to be human :heh:

I didnt know Garona was half human half orc :leon:

so I guess maybe they will have that dumb shyt in there :martin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
WotLK story line or gtfo

that'd be around the 3rd movie if they follow the story.. I just play the games but I did raid and before WoW came out I played the shyt outta warcraft 3 and had warcraft 2 as well

from the trailers looks like its following the story and this movie will be about Orcs leaving Dreanor and coming to Azeroth where the humans are(Warcraft 1 and 2), the next movie or the end of this movie will probably introduce undead, night elf, trolls and tauren(Warcraft 3) and then they join together to fight the plague but still hate each other(Warcraft 3 -> World of Warcraft). Everyone in this movie should be pretty much irrelevant by the 2nd movie where it'll be more based on Thrall, Jaina, Arthas and Illidan (if they follow the story line) and the 3rd movie should be the end of Arthas/Lich King (wotlk)

everything after wotlk is pretty much just filler and probably wouldnt fit in a story anyway (especially worlds of dreanor)

I doubt they go into the sunwell story or shyt like that.. probably only the main areas (Dreanor, Azeroth, Black Temple and Ice Crown)

Blizzard fukked off the Illidan story line so much in the original Burning Crusade im not even sure if they'll even go or talk about the Black Temple but im pretty sure it all leads to WOTLK/Ice Crown/Lich King in this movie series

edit: im just speculating of course, but the first movie is definitely based off Warcraft 1+2. This damn video game series so damn long they might not even do the Lich King arch.. they might just go to Naxxaramas but people would probably just call it a lords of the ring clone if they did that way :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dragon human hybrid females???? :dwillhuh::ohhh:........:patrice::shaq::takedat: in that order....

yeah Dragons use human forms to either trick people or to hide

Now raiding is easy but before you had to complete long ass storyline quests specific to the raid before you could enter. The first one was Onyxia (this is when raids were 40 people to kill 1 thing)

Onyxia_eplanding.jpg

who pretended to be

1142991314_500x500.jpg

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When the humans and orcs on screen at the same time it looks bad to me :scusthov:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
nah warcraft not about that

this is building up to sequals this looks more like Warcraft 1 / 2 than based off World of Warcraft. The next sequel should introduce the undead and night elfs

for the people thinking itll flop - Blizzard is the biggest gaming company of all time and World of Warcraft is the most successful game of all time.. they dont need main stream to support it to make hundreds of millions, they just need their fans to show out. Mainstream going to watch it thinking its some Avengers type shyt will just be icing on the cake.

Im guessing 600-700 million at box office.
I hear ya and won't bring up Final Fantasy again:sas1:

But the issue with your argument is that hardcore gamers are wary about videogame movies because they know they all suck

The nerds on my timeline were not impressed with thr trailer either

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I hear ya and won't bring up Final Fantasy again:sas1:

But the issue with your argument is that hardcore gamers are wary about videogame movies because they know they all suck

The nerds on my timeline were not impressed with thr trailer either
The first RE did not suck