War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Just seen this. Overall okay but damn what a disappoinment. "War For" is a very misleading title. I wish I wasn't so hype to see this, I would've probably liked it more.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen this. Overall okay but damn what a disappoinment. "War For" is a very misleading title. I wish I wasn't so hype to see this, I would've probably liked it more.
Does this movie pretty much end the war?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Does this movie pretty much end the war?

yeah but very unsatisfying. The battle was not between the groups you would've thought.

Also I'm in the military, so even in movies, I can't tolerate poor military tactics, standards and leadership which is display through out the movie. Civilians won't understand.

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
saw this tonight and damn was it a goddamn disappointment. i won't call it trash but it failed to achieve what it set out to do. the cgi was great and the cinematography also, but Caesar's purpose just was not deep enough to carry the film imo. woody harrelson's character was hollow though his motivation was sound. Don't know how double toasted got dudes giving this a better than sex. the other two movies were really good but they dropped the ball on this one.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas comin in here with that "ohhhhhhh mannnn movie sucked "bullshyt

Do u do this for every fukkin movie?

Damn . :camby:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
woody harrelson's character was hollow though his motivation was sound.

One of my biggest gripe of the movie. How are you a Colonel, with a beard, ungroomed ass walking around without a blouse. Why are you going on mission and having shootouts? Why are not at headquarters like a Colonel? Dude was more like more a terrible senior enlisted than a commission officer leading a fight to save humanity.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just got back from this movie. its not even a war between apes and humans :mindblown:

easily the worst out of the three. i absolutley loved the first two. this one was ass cheeks

the other talking monkey was so uneccessary and embarassment for the franchise. he was the jar jar binks of this shyt. don't even wait for dvd or stream on netflix, catch this shyt on TNT