‘War For Cybertron’: Netflix Sets Transformers Universe Origin Toon Series For 2020

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:mindblown: only 6 eps? I hope this is part 1 of Chapter 1...this shyt was :leon: (but I guess there probably won't be a part 2 and Ch 2 is next)

:russ: at @Soundwave :snoop: most inferior when Starscream is promoted
:mjlol: soundblaster is bizarro but not as retarded

:whoo: mega supreme

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Better than Transformers Prime?:ohhh:
Don't listen to him

Hes wrong

Hell no it ain't better than Prime

Voice actora sucks

And tho Beast Wars and Beast Machines is my all time favorite...Primebhad the goat fights of all time

This shyts shootouts are worst than Beast Wars
At one point Autobots are shooting behind some boxes, they get knocked over, and they jump behind some other boxes

:mjlol:I was like damn I could have directed shyt better than this

Even nikkas at the allspark.com is shytting on it

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Don't listen to him

Hes wrong

Hell no it ain't better than Prime

Voice actora sucks

And tho Beast Wars and Beast Machines is my all time favorite...Primebhad the goat fights of all time

This shyts shootouts are worst than Beast Wars
At one point Autobots are shooting behind some boxes, they get knocked over, and they jump behind some other boxes

:mjlol:I was like damn I could have directed shyt better than this

Even nikkas at the allspark.com is shytting on it
Prime and G1 are my favorite series. I personally never liked Beast Wars. As for this series it has potential I liked it. The voice acting outside of Starscream, Aleta-1, Chromia, Soundwave, and Bee was :ld: Megatron was pretty good I just can’t get used to a G1 looking Megatron without Frank voicing him.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I always remember that quote from Lockdown from the horrible AOE film.

"Autobots...Decepticons. Always fighting like children and making a mess out of the universe. Then I've got to clean it all up. :stopitslime:"

He wasn't wrong. :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Prime and G1 are my favorite series. I personally never liked Beast Wars. As for this series it has potential I liked it. The voice acting outside of Starscream, Aleta-1, Chromia, Soundwave, and Bee was :ld: Megatron was pretty good I just can’t get used to a G1 looking Megatron without Frank voicing him.
This shyt was objectively worse than G1, Prime, and Beast Wars

It was just bad

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This shyt was objectively worse than G1, Prime, and Beast Wars

It was just bad
I didn’t say it was better than G1 or Prime but the only thing worse than Beast Wars to me was animated :yeshrug:. I could never get into Beast Wars as a kid. My son watches it and I still can’t get into it. IMO Prime is the best series hands down and nothing else is or has come close to it. I actually like this series it’s not great but I enjoyed it outside of the voice acting and Prime being so weak. The IDW comic series has blurred the lines on the Autobots/Decepticon war. So I’m used to this interpretation of Prime and Megatron. I would have wished the series were more G1 like but :yeshrug:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I didn’t say it was better than G1 or Prime but the only thing worse than Beast Wars to me was animated :yeshrug:. I could never get into Beast Wars as a kid. My son watches it and I still can’t get into it. IMO Prime is the best series hands down and nothing else is or has come close to it. I actually like this series it’s not great but I enjoyed it outside of the voice acting and Prime being so weak. The IDW comic series has blurred the lines on the Autobots/Decepticon war. So I’m used to this interpretation of Prime and Megatron. I would have wished the series were more G1 like but :yeshrug:

I read IDW too
And Prime was never that weak in IDW or ineffective
He had his moments of doubts, but he actually stepped down at that point

Can't give Prime goat
It didn't have the character arcs of BW