WaPo Columnist Jamal Khashoggi killed by Saudis in Turkey; Senators Mull Magnitsky Sanctions

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with most of this.

Something like this was bound to happen tho..or worse. MBS was heading in that direction. Qatar, MBN, Ritz-Carlton, Hariri, Yemen...dude is a walking fukkery

As far as US/Western business men dropping out of "Davos in the Desert" lol I think this is because the act happened so close to the conference. I don't see it having any longterm effects. Saudis pay top dollar and everyone wants a piece of the pie. For example last time, an international PR firm was advising KSA on sanitising its image in the West...Western media got a hold of this story and what did the PR firm do?...simply take KSA off their site as a client. Doesn't mean they weren't clients any longer.

Even the whole Ritz-Carlton affair...Western firms were complicit. PWC was performing forensic accounting for MBS to track down who owned what among the detainees and a top legal firm based in London made bank drawing up the transfer deeds and legal instruments transferring property from men being held against their will :scusthov:. Just highly unethical.

Richard Branson et al knew exactly the fukkery that was going on and didn't give a fukk because that Saudi bag is too lucrative. Uber has Saudi board members...they know what MBS is about. The optics are just bad RIGHT NOW but mark my words it's going to be business as usual.

US/UK, lobbies, consultancies and other businesses are going to do some fake posturing but in the end they're gonna wait on those Riyals being dropped off :ahh:

Yes sir all of this even trump said hold up this murder aint gonna slow down that 10 year 110 billy arms deal with the saudis.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Internally it will have ramification. Khashoogi was well connected in Saudi high society. He has a lot allies in the royal family. MBS is burning a lot of bridges and fomenting animosity. The only thing he had left is the people’s support and the military since he controls it. However if his reforms don’t pane out he will bring the house of Saud with him.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Internally it will have ramification. Khashoogi was well connected in Saudi high society. He has a lot allies in the royal family. MBS is burning a lot of bridges and fomenting animosity. The only thing he had left is the people’s support and the military since he controls it. However if his reforms don’t pane out he will bring the house of Saud with him.

If mbs isn't immediately removed once full story comes out he will for sure destroy the house of Saudi. Everything he touches turns to shyt, imagine when he's king

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Has the video been released yet?

I can't believe he was killed and dismembered INSIDE the consulate on foreign soil... shyt is supposed to be sacrosanct man...:snoop: Saudi's fukked up big time brehs... but let's see if the money reservoirs will save them this time?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I can't believe he was killed and dismembered INSIDE the consulate on foreign soil... shyt is supposed to be sacrosanct man...:snoop: Saudi's fukked up big time brehs... but let's see if the money reservoirs will save them this time?
Trump already using the 'Not our citizen, not our country' excuse as a reason to not care about an allied nation breaking every rule in the book about international trust and relations.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Turks have leverage in this situation it appears. They are probably trying to squeeze the Saudis and perhaps even end the Qatar blockade too..

Would you support direct military action against Saudi if Turkey invoked Article 5 under NATO or wen't to the UN security council?