wanna see a dead body. maga c00n, byron donalds, got bodied on stage

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Respect breh.

Respect breh. I thought we were discussing trickle down so I was confused too . But you at least presented evidence. It's some other brehs that spew info straight off how they feel that I'm tired of seeing. Misinformation and lack of research is one of the biggest issues in our community right now. I've just gotten to the point that I immediately stomp any questionable info out. Most people don't usually have facts to even back up those points. Just second/third hand knowledge and feelings
That's fair and that's how use to look at things too. Over time, I realized people are not rational as perceived and it really takes a conscious effort. That is why talking points regardless of the content is so effective even on educated people even if it actually works against them. :francis:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:russell:
I see Byron's response was conveniently left out of the clip. Some of yall really act like talking over someone makes you right.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Respect breh.

Respect breh. I thought we were discussing trickle down so I was confused too . But you at least presented evidence. It's some other brehs that spew info straight off how they feel that I'm tired of seeing. Misinformation and lack of research is one of the biggest issues in our community right now. I've just gotten to the point that I immediately stomp any questionable info out. Most people don't usually have facts to even back up those points. Just second/third hand knowledge and feelings
I was born with a mind like that. As a kid I never believed in a damn Easter Bunny or Santa Clause, once I was about 5, I understood that deers can't fly and a lil angel bytch was gonna fly in my room and drop 5 on it under my pillow.

As a kid, I questioned those things. As the majority of people on the left (100% of progressives, about 70% of Liberals) actually question things and don't mind fact checks. Who the fukk wants a leader who will refuse interviews if he will be fact checked?

How is that not a disqualifying stance?

I've been in political conversations that got violent because a right wing bytch ass nikka or cac got mad at me fact checking him about politics.

I can deal with the attitude, but as soon as you say some shyt like "shut the fukk up, I don't care about your facts" I'm gonna fukk you up. I have a very low tolerance for ignorance overall, extremely low for ignorance on politics. I'll put a nikka in the hospital to get that fact check thru to that mfer.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
So again... You didn't post any facts or economic data to back this up. You just posted how you felt back then and now....thank you for reinforcing what I said earlier
Trump did say He loves the uneducated. Magas are nothing if not unpredictable:francis:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
1st point, raising the federal minimum wage is not a black problem, its a poor uneducated people problem.

We don't have to be in the latter categories.

Its also a mute point with AI threatening most minimum wage jobs that won't exist in 10 years.

Stop being fukkin stupid.
This maga c00n just one stared this thread. These are the type of negroes (if you aren't a cac) that Harriet tubman would have killed or left behind

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Exactly. Even moderate conservative economists have all conceded it doesn't work decades ago:russ:

Economically, this is a flat earth theory
Perfect comparison.

It's not even about being partisan, it's literally unsound and people in the field try to pretend it was never widely accepted. Who TF is trying to die on that hill?

Trickle Down Economics in 2-0-2-4 is truly nasty work.

:deadrose:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
M7W8guu.jpg

Dead c00n.

UKVu0t8.gif
:dead:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Gary Chambers and Jasmine Crockett are the only two black politicians (I’m pretty sure they’re not the only ones) fighting for black people on the Democratic side. So I will stop disrespecting the Democrats as a whole and just only disrespect Kamala Harris.