wanna see a dead body. maga c00n, byron donalds, got bodied on stage

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Bryon Donalds is a master gaslighter. Gary Chambers was cooking his ass that whole debate.

tenor.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How is the trickle down theory working? What examples do you have to show that it has been a good policy? That's what I want you to explain?
I'll explain it. As a flabby head in the 70's shyt in the hood looked like the show Good times
Now everyone has an IPhone in their pocket..

More demand equals more jobs. Even at the bottom end everything goes up.

Think even an illegal is cutting your grass for less than a hundred back when I was cutting grass 20 bucks was more than enough

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'll explain it. As a flabby head in the 70's shyt in the hood looked like the show Good times
Now everyone has an IPhone in their pocket..

More demand equals more jobs. Even at the bottom end everything goes up.

Think even an illegal is cutting your grass for less than a hundred back when I was cutting grass 20 bucks was more than enough
So again... You didn't post any facts or economic data to back this up. You just posted how you felt back then and now....thank you for reinforcing what I said earlier

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So again... You didn't post any facts or economic data to back this up. You just posted how you felt back then and now....thank you for reinforcing what I said earlier
Man I'm drinking coffee in a Starbucks.

I'm not going to post 20 links that you won't read.

The coli is a wild place last week.nikkas was super in the tank for Trump now nikkas is sounding like Jimmy Carter.

Is nikkas Democrats or Republicans?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
1st point, raising the federal minimum wage is not a black problem, its a poor uneducated people problem.

We don't have to be in the latter categories.

Its also a mute point with AI threatening most minimum wage jobs that won't exist in 10 years.

Stop being fukkin stupid.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm drinking coffee in a Starbucks.

I'm not going to post 20 links that you won't read.

The coli is a wild place last week.nikkas was super in the tank for Trump now nikkas is sounding like Jimmy Carter.

Is nikkas Democrats or Republicans?
I don't need to read them. I know what it is but you might want to freshen up a bit on the points you were spouting. I've never been in the Tank for Trump. He's been a clown and a lemon car dealer in my eyes since I've heard him speak. But keep enjoying your coffee breh the answers are just a Google search away but you'd rather use your time failing at being a troll lol

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
How is the trickle down theory working? What examples do you have to show that it has been a good policy? That's what I want you to explain?
I see and that's an L on my part. I thought the discussion was still on policing and I missed it. To answer your question, trickle down theory doesn't work. It's an economic ideology pushed by fycktards like Milton Friedman that influenced laws that has proven to be complete bullyshyt. People at the top and politicians still it because they know folks are naive of what's going on and it plays on optimism.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Respect breh.
I see and that's an L on my part. I thought the discussion was still on policing and I missed it. To answer your question, trickle down theory doesn't work. It's an economic ideology pushed by fycktards like Milton Friedman that influenced laws that has proven to be complete bullyshyt. People at the top and politicians still it because they know folks are naive of what's going on and it plays on optimism.
Respect breh. I thought we were discussing trickle down so I was confused too . But you at least presented evidence. It's some other brehs that spew info straight off how they feel that I'm tired of seeing. Misinformation and lack of research is one of the biggest issues in our community right now. I've just gotten to the point that I immediately stomp any questionable info out. Most people don't usually have facts to even back up those points. Just second/third hand knowledge and feelings