wanna see a dead body. maga c00n, byron donalds, got bodied on stage

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Had breh in the audience like :dwillhuh:
That's the only appropriate response to the c00nery. It's why im convinced the vast majority of black folks supporting trump because of the stimmy "he put money in my pocket" don't follow politics and are unaware of the shyt maga say and do to hurt black people be it via policy,voting,rhetorics

Most get their political "news" and views from sites like shaderoom,cac owned hip hop sites and their favourite trump supporting rapper/entertainers

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
M7W8guu.jpg

Dead c00n.

UKVu0t8.gif
433.gif

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
I'll revisit a lot of these interviews, podcasts and such to see how the narrative and talking points actually played out. If Harris wins,I'll expect the rehashed rethoric of election fraud and if Trump's wins, I'm curious to see how and who will be chosen as the go to scapegoat when policy starts to show less than promised result or worse. I wish everyone black well cause the stakes are high all over the western hemisphere. A plausible WWIII scenario imo hasn't been this realistic since the 80s,maybe in Europe that reality has more weight to it but too many pieces on the chessboard for the US to play isolationist policies in the next four years,it won't end well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s depressing that what he’s saying is obvious and yet we have to repeatedly tell people that republicans track record only favors the wealthy over and over again.

Thats why I think they will eventually win and successfully run this shyt into the ground because people are are getting stupider

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bryon Donalds is a master gaslighter. Gary Chambers was cooking his ass that whole debate.

God damn Gary was giving that nikka the business.

That shyt was so damn professionally etherous and a respectful slaughter. shyt. Someone finally called out the "his policies" bullshyt.

THE PINK MFER PASSED 1 THING INTO LAW HIS WHOLE 4 YEARS, IT WAS TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES.

WHAT fukkIN POLICIES YOU c00n ASS nikka?

I appreciate brothers like Gary Chambers who can maintain respect when debating these dudes. I can try really hard, but eventually after hearing so much propaganda, that "good brother" to address him is gonna change to "bytch ass nikka", no matter the audience lol

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
God damn Gary was giving that nikka the business.

That shyt was so damn professionally etherous and a respectful slaughter. shyt. Someone finally called out the "his policies" bullshyt.

THE PINK MFER PASSED 1 THING INTO LAW HIS WHOLE 4 YEARS, IT WAS TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES.

WHAT fukkIN POLICIES YOU c00n ASS nikka?

I appreciate brothers like Gary Chambers who can maintain respect when debating these dudes. I can try really hard, but eventually after hearing so much propaganda, that "good brother" to address him is gonna change to "bytch ass nikka", no matter the audience lol
The messed up thing is Trump and most republicans inherit strong economies from Democrats and try to take credit for it during their first couple of years. The current economy is trending up and it'll be rinse and repeat if Trump wins.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
A lot of Americans lack simple politics because they don’t want to read or study the facts but rather here media especially right wing media dilute facts..

Trump inherited Obama economy simple as that

Trump told people a economy under 3 percent is bad, however his shyt was equal to Obamas at 2.5 percent which he inherited Obama surplus

A simple read people would know that, but like i said we have over 100 million plus people just to dumb and lazy to read and do they homework