siRzOCg.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Had to slide him something

siRzOCg.png
I think you made a mistake and blurred out your personal information.

The Coli needs ALL of that information to understand your credit sco.................. To understand this current situation you are posting about :mjpls:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Byronnnnnnnnn!šŸŽµć€°ļø Byon Donalds got chewed up, spat out, and stepped on by Gary Chambers Jr.šŸ”„

[Quoted tweet]
During the recent debate focused on this year's election, @GaryChambersJr demonstrated a clear advantage over @ByronDonalds by presenting a wealth of compelling #facts and #data that underscored his arguments. Chambers effectively utilized statistics and research to illustrate key points, making a strong case for his positions and highlighting the differences between the political ideologies of #KamalaHarris and #DonaldTrump.

Chambers emphasized the achievements and policies of Kamala Harris, showcasing her commitment to #socialjustice, #healthcarereform, and #economic #equity. He contrasted these with Donald Trump's record, pointing out areas where #Trump's policies have led to increased #inequality and division within the country. By citing specific examples and data, Chambers was able to paint a vivid picture of the stakes involved in the upcoming election, urging #voters to consider the long-term implications of their choices.

Throughout the debate, Chambers maintained a confident and assertive demeanor, effectively engaging with Donalds and countering his arguments with well-researched information. This approach not only reinforced Chambers' credibility but also resonated with the audience, who were eager for substantive discussions about the future of the nation.

In summary, Gary Chambers' performance in the debate was marked by a strategic use of facts and data that not only outmatched Byron Donalds but also illuminated the critical differences between the leadership styles and policies of Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. His ability to articulate these contrasts clearly positioned him as a formidable candidate in the eyes of voters.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
Byron Donaldā€™s and Donald Trump believe cops should have qualified immunity when they kill us.

I donā€™t, and neither does Vice President Harris.

As we debate the issue, ask yourself Black people which one of us sounds like they are for you?

Remember their policies impact us, and their policies protect the police more than you. I believe good cops should do well, and bad cops should be held fully accountable.

Check out the fully conversation @tezlynfigaro hosted for @revoltnews at @revoltworld. Click the link in my bio to watch.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
And when Donalds got mad he asked him "well is it majority white?" And he had to admit it was :russ:
Atleast he was honest:mjlol:.

Trump would have lied and said His district is the blackest in the nation, "probably in the history of the country, many black people run up to me in my district with tears in their eyes saying sir what a wonderful job you are doing for the city"

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He debunked and disarmed this man the entire event and the proof? After Chambers closing, he completely lost his composure and got emotional. Man flat out said none of the social issues and justice matters if you don't get YOUR bag.

Like he said, it's c00ns like this that get killed and then their family comes to a brother like Chambers for justice. :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He was eithered but I also agree the federal minimum wage should not be raised and yes the trickle down theory is real..
If there's immigrants around no Black people are dropping fries like that

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He was eithered but I also agree the federal minimum wage should not be raised and yes the trickle down theory is real..
Man get the fukk on you stupid ass nikka.

Why the fukk do y'all let nikkas like this post here @CHICAGO ?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

imagine not wanting people to have a livable wage