Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
New York men have a history of verbal abuse and aggression towards women. The vocal chords of NY women adapted to have a more masculine tone. As well as the ability the cuss like a sailor as a defense mechanism. And now,rather than accept responsibility. NY men like Camron want to abandon their Frankenstein.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."-Frankenstein
Last time I checked, no New York men admitted to raping women on threads, and coercing them into sex with a gun on the dresser, talking about underage females as adults like a pedo, getting banned off the site and reappearing a year later with a new username for your own personal BENEFIT; what city are you from again??
:patrice::jbhmm:
All I know is stay the fuk away from me, don’t talk about them as New York men when you can’t even be a man without a gun within reach in order to “communicate” with women.
I didnt admit to that shyt:gucci:,I admitted I had a gun on the dresser(insert COMMA),and pressured women into sex.

Had this been me,^^ you wouldn’t been alive today to even exist as a man, courtesy of my brothers. Check to see if they allow guns in the upper room.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
We didnt all grow up in culdesacs in suburban terrains. The women where Im from didnt fear a black man simply having a gun. As they understood the environment,it wasnt uncommon. Many of them even liked to handle it. Which was suprisingly arrousing in my lower self. Tough pill to grasp for most suburbanites,I get it.

I thank every last one of those ratchet women for their grace and understanding. Now Im humbly giving your NY women the same:respect:
Where ya mama stay at? Lemme coerce her into some p*ssy.
:picard:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
:manny: I only ever fukked with bk nikkas. Harlem dudes be soft to me.

:beli: If you not from harlem, you have no context. A. These nikkas CRAZY disrespectful. Did those men approaching yall come correct? Doubtful. And even then, the terms of discourse must be established. B. Im so feminine that people dont even think im from ny- they think im southern- but even i have been forced into situations where i had to run up on a nikka, cuss his ass out, mush him all in his face, and threaten his life. True story.

Loosely, there are two types of harlem chicks in the millenial group. One, those who have been completely urbanized. Theyre usually girls who grew up in the projects and/ or been through cps or juvie. Or two, girls like me, where the generational southerness/ femininity has been maintained in an unbroken line. I attended both public and parochial school in harlem and east harlem, changed schools every two yrs, so i have a good sample size. At every school i attended, i collected a little clatch of feminine chicks in my class. So, based on MY experience, we exist, its just a hard life up here. All of these friends, hood and not, are now married. Some moved back to our ancestral home, the carolinas.

But i know nikkas like cam. In fact, i grew up with nikkas who played ball with cam. That type tends to WANT a decent, bad black girl, but dont qualify. One i know personally harrassed me throughout our youth, but come to find out, kinda sorta been feeling me the whole time. But he didnt qualify. :yeshrug:

that was a damn informative post.:ehh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last time I checked, no New York men admitted to raping women on threads, and coercing them into sex with a gun on the dresser, talking about underage females as adults like a pedo, getting banned off the site and reappearing a year later with a new username for your own personal BENEFIT; what city are you from again??
:patrice::jbhmm:
All I know is stay the fuk away from me, don’t talk about them as New York men when you can’t even be a man without a gun within reach in order to “communicate” with women.

Had this been me,^^ you wouldn’t been alive today to even exist as a man, courtesy of my brothers. Check to see if they allow guns in the upper room.

Yes- whether implied or not, the gun - that's not right. Reading through this from the original thread, I had a feeling this was going to come back to haunt him. I questioned him about it on the thread from that day because I was disturbed by the statement- and I asked him what he meant by the statement and he provided an explanation. I let it go because I couldn't relate to it from a male perspective and the circumstances involved.

I'm sorry @Benefited but that doesn't sit right with me. I'm not coming at you with malice bc I thought you had some good points on other issues in here and we have agreed/disagreed on other discussions prior but in my heart of hearts, I can't back you up on that whole "pistol" on the dresser. Because from my perspective, if it was me in that situation; I would definitely feel some type of way about engaging in a sexual situation if I see a gun in full view- it's menacing, and the implied threat of forcing consent is there and sends the wrong message. I was also brought up around enough men to know that you're not supposed to brandish a weapon or show off, unless you have intent to use it or in self defense. I really cant rationalize a gun for a sex encounter purposes without it being intimidating - this may not be your character now and I can't speak for your personal mindset at the time but that's how I feel.

Like you said before you cant relate from a mans perspective or circumstances involved. Which is why you should stay in a suburbanite womans place.

Hopefully one day you can regain the grace you once had. You even had the foresight to see my words would come back to "haunt me" and I would be taken out of context. This is a womans gift. The 180 flip of suddenly believing Im a foaming at the mouth rapist who should be killed? That my friends,is a womans nature:wow:.

Which coincidently occured after I simply told you to heal your hurt. And scolded you for crossing boundaries of respect with men,uncalled for.

But you will just be a teachable moment for the youth.Wwe will use this to prove my entire original point. Of how women can quickly spin a situation from the past out of anger and hurt. And men need to have that same foresight,and not do things that could later be taken out of context#WeCanAllBeCosby

I forgive your betrayl?will god? Thats not for me to say:respect:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like you said before you cant relate from a mans perspective or circumstances involved. Which is why you should stay in a suburbanite womans place.

Hopefully one day you can regain the grace you once had. You even had the foresight to see my words would come back to "haunt me" and I would be taken out of context. This is a womans gift. The 180 flip of suddenly believing Im a foaming at the mouth rapist who should be killed? That my friends,is a womans nature:wow:.

Which coincidently occured after I simply told you to heal your hurt. And scolded you for crossing boundaries of respect with men,uncalled for.

But you will just be a teachable moment for the youth.Wwe will use this to prove my entire original point. Of how women can quickly spin a situation from the past out of anger and hurt. And men need to have that same foresight,and not do things that could later be taken out of context#WeCanAllBeCosby

I forgive your betrayl?will god? Thats not for me to say:respect:
Dude shut up. Nothing worse than a fake philosopher with no depth who lacks the foresight to see that his insight is nothing more than common fukkin sense. I.e. You are not as deep as you perceive yourself to be, b.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t generalize all nyc women .

I have an aunt and 5 cousins that lived in Harlem their whole lives .

We was walking down Lenox Ave or Broadway ( I can’t remember )and this guy pulled up on us asking us where we were heading and complimented us . My two cousins yelled “ nikka you in a rental car “ and started popping major shyt to him . Later that night we pulled up to this lounge call Rios or something on the same street , Same shyt was happening .
You don’t generalize? I’m sure you do- I mean, wasn’t your old username SSBBW Marti or some shyt?? You used to post about black/white IR Relationship dynamics alllll the time? I’m sure you aren’t attracting the right type of NYC men, for. Reason which would explain the lack of options considering but you have the nerve to speak on Harlem women?? All you did was gender bait -

Harlem women aren’t posting online about how black men don’t want them or getting passed over.
Not gender war baiting

Im honestly trying to get an answer.

This fine ass black man that i wanted to marry last night kept staring at me in the club. Literally all night and didn't say anything to me. He watched me dance with my friends, random male cacs and a mexican and then left the club with a white girl :mjcry:

This has happened alot lately :mjcry:

:francis: :mjlol:
And it’s not for lack of options that you seem to have.

You have a lot of inner issues that you need to deal with before you speak on other women. Sounding off like the bitter bytch in you
Black men let their white girlfriends call them the n word all the time
Black men are gay because black men enjoy anal sex

that has nothing to do with me

What the fuk??!!

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m going to be honest , I have female family members from Harlem nyc and they’re rough and masculine as hell. I love them though

Kicked it with them at the beginning of summer and they were literally cursing out men that were approaching us and shyt .

I’m sure that’s a major turn off to men in general .

I’m really feminine in real life and carry myself differently from them
You should really 🤫 unless you plan to be honest with and about yourself. All of that Harlem girl hate that you seem to harbor seems moreso disguised as jealousy

Certain black men hate to see a chocolate girl shine
Im fat and still pull nonblack men. :heh:

Quality nonblack men that dont make me feel less than for my dark skin. Aw and of course light skin black men
@HarlemHottie - this is the self hating black woman @Marti ^^^that thinks she can speak on NYC women. She measures her worth off the gaze of nonblack men 😭🙄

I think I got a thing for racially ambiguous black men :noah:

Ronejae brother :wow:
:jbhmm:

You sound defeated
There isn’t a such thing as a black community

It’s broken. BlAck women nor black men are the backbone.
I grew up seeing black men worship white women and exxxoticals via real life and social media .
Now it’s black womens turn :yeshrug:
:mjtf:

Last edited:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You should really 🤫 unless you plan to be honest with and about yourself. All of that Harlem girl hate that you seem to harbor seems moreso disguised as jealousy

@HarlemHottie - this is the self hating black woman @Marti ^^^that thinks she can speak on NYC women. She measures her worth off the gaze of nonblack men 😭🙄

I think I got a thing for racially ambiguous black men :noah:

Ronejae brother :wow:
:jbhmm:

You sound defeated

:mjtf:
I didn’t generalize nyc women .

I actually met some cool beautiful
Brooklyn women when I went to soco and a margarita bar :manny:
I also ran into some lit and pretty women at the magic hour in Manhattan. Loved that club .

I currently have a black boyfriend and have only dated black men :ld:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t generalize nyc women .

I actually met some cool beautiful
Brooklyn women when I went to soco and a margarita bar :manny:
I also ran into some lit and pretty women at the magic hour in Manhattan. Loved that club .

I currently have a black boyfriend and have only dated black men :ld:
This sounds rehearsed as fuk
:mjlol: :mjlol::dead:

Spent 10 years of her coli life shytting on anything and anyone black but has a change of heart in 2022.

Which Harlem girl stole the man that you wanted but didn’t obtain?

I see you pop out more and more in thread trying to start some shyt. So someone is letting some of you old posters change your usernames without linking back to your past/original username … interesting 🤔 Rebranding as entirely new personas to erase all of the fuk shyt in your history.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Can't say I agree with Cam.

I've dated/smashed my share of NYC women and they have been feminine around me. And the sex is always good. Maybe it's my vibe, I got a smooth player type of energy, not thuggish or pimpish. They are obviously more "urban" than women from other regions. Growing up in a concrete jungle will give anyone an edge that is needed to survive. I felt that dating in Chicago as well. The women love me there too.