Wallo & Gillie ask Cam'ron What Did NY Nikkas do to NY Women

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I mean it's vice versa but it also helps that NY and Philly are totally different in slang style etc... so if you a thoro bol you going to eat.

One of my old heads was from Harlem that was my guy. Plus I knew plenty of white bytches at St Joe Drexel that NY nikkas was eating off.
Na, I knew a few thots from Philly that had that NY slang rocking timbs and shyt. This not an isolated situation. Up north, NY is heavily influenced. We y'all role models and I da pappy. :salute:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Na, I knew a few thots from Philly that had that NY slang rocking timbs and shyt. This not an isolated situation. Up north, NY is heavily influenced. We y'all role models and I da pappy. :salute:

nikka you a damn lie we never dressed or act like NYC. Buttahs been a staple for the Northeast cities since the 90s. Yall just wear them more.

We made beards popular
Throwback jerseys
Philly was known for the fades in the 80s

It's OK we all different. We always clown NYC nikkas on how they dressed with the du rags and leather coats n shyt :russ: .

It's all love our cities always been cool.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nikka you a damn lie we never dressed or act like NYC. Buttahs been a staple for the Northeast cities since the 90s. Yall just wear them more.

We made beards popular
Throwback jerseys
Philly was known for the fades in the 80s

It's OK we all different. We always clown NYC nikkas on how they dressed with the du rags and leather coats n shyt :russ: .

It's all love our cities always been cool.
Aight aight :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the women I’ve dated from New York were sweethearts and would do anything for me. They acted tough and had rbf, but they were cool af once you got past that.

New York men have a history of verbal abuse and aggression towards women. The vocal chords of NY women adapted to have a more masculine tone. As well as the ability the cuss like a sailor as a defense mechanism. And now,rather than accept responsibility. NY men like Camron want to abandon their Frankenstein.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."-Frankenstein

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
New York men have a history of verbal abuse and aggression towards women. The vocal chords of NY women adapted to have a more masculine tone. As well as the ability the cuss like a sailor as a defense mechanism. And now,rather than accept responsibility. NY men like Camron want to abandon their Frankenstein.

"I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other."-Frankenstein
This nikka here^

Did you speak soft and pleasantly when you placed your gun on the counter and coerced these bytches into fukking?
:stopitslime:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
A lot of hood women are “masculine” in general Idk why NY gets singled out

True. The hood is a rough place. Men are supposed to insulate women from dealing with these hardships, but if most of them are dead or in jail ....:francis:

Needles to say the women then have to become masculine in order to survive the hardship.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

This nikka here^

Did you speak soft and pleasantly when you placed your gun on the counter and coerced these bytches into fukking?
:stopitslime:
:leon: